Sunday, October 30, 2011

my thingy is broken...

Good morning everyone and no card yet today as my usb thingy for my camera is broken...I was starting to download some photos for today's card and it just stopped working, haven't a clue why, tried everything I could think of but it just wont cooperate...so will have to go this afternoon and buy a new one I think...do you think they will know what I mean when I ask for a camera usb thingy...ooohhhh of course they will...btw we didn't go out to dinner on Friday as Phil got delayed at work, which really doesn't bother me as it cant be helped can it, but my lovely Phil brought me red roses home and made my breakfast Saturday morning...croissants mmmmmmm and savoury ones too...cream cheese and bacon with them yum yum yum...hes a real keeper isn't he...I will hopefully be back later with a card to show you so enjoy your Sunday everyone
Mina xxx

11 comments:

Larisa said...

Oh, it is always sad when this *iron machine* is broken somehow, then you feel as like you lost a part of yourself..
Mina, I hope you will buy what you need in. Good luck!
Hugs. Larisa. xx

cheryl said...

oh hun sorry your camera is broken,hate it when that happens,hope you get it fixed soon,oh red roses oh how romantic,can he give my hubby some tips,hugs cherylxxxx

Squirrel x said...

Babes! There is nothing worse than a broken thingy. Unless of course you have broken the bob as well! Hope you get a new one soon. And you are so spoiled - think that your Phil is a bit more than a keeper hun, I think you should rent him out (in the nicest possible way of course, lol)!! Hugs Sxx

G Peplow said...

Hope you get up and running again soon good luck with the shopping:0) Hope you have a wonderful day too, Gay xxx

Sue said...

What a pest,how dare it not work,I use a wire conection for my camera,I loose that a lot,lol
Yup! your Phil sounds like a good one.
Hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Not good when your thingy stops working.....you have a great hubby there Mina...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

oooh sounds painful hon!! Hope you get a new one soon! Have you tried a little percussive maintenance? (hitting with a hammer..)
Mmmmm to your nice treats from your lovely man... My man does things like that too.... lucky aren't we?
Hugs
Christine x

Jackie said...

Oh dear Mina, I do hope that you can get a new 'thingy', it's not good to be without it :o)
Jackie xx

Shazza said...

oh what a lovely hubby you have!!!

Rufus said...

Life's not good when you've got a broken thingy! LOL Just wondering if you lend or rent darling Phil out?? I don't remember the last time I got breakfast in bed...heck forget breakfast, I'd settle for coffee! Nah, I'll bet you aren't going to share, are you?! Sounds to me like he's more that just a keeper!! Hope you get a new thingy
R/

Turtle In The Sand said...

I had a broken thingy last week too. It was a bit more expensive though. I now have a new laptop ha ha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...