Wednesday, November 30, 2011

a miracle in blue...

Good morning everyone I hope you all well and keeping warm, its freezing cold here and the gales have just died down...well coffee with my lovely Dad yesterday was a huge success we managed to end the rule of stupid politicians, put the economy to rights and had a rant at some of the idiots in the news too...see thats all it takes is coffee and my Dad and everything is sorted...he has fallen madly in love with his loaner Vauxhall car and doesn't want his Renault back lol...oops I smell trouble brewing lol...well have you all got your Christmas shopping sorted yet, I thought mine was done and dusted but Phil's present are causing a real pain in my bum...I haven't a clue and when I ask him for some ideas he says he hasn't a clue and there's nothing he needs...now its great he isn't in need of anything but just a few clues would be brilliant, all ideas would be gratefully accepted if you have any...right now onto my card for today which is for our new Digi teams challenge at Crafts and Me challenge the theme this time is Pearls and Swirls, the image I used is from Crafts and Me of course and is called Christmas Miracle and is from the December release which you will be able to get tomorrow...isn't she so beautiful sitting on her clouds with her gorgeous little lamb...I coloured her with distress inks and used some more scrap paper (can you tell I found a box of scraps lol), I have a feeling this is a Basicgrey paper, the swirls on it are snowflakes and its such a gorgeous colour combo...I used some gorgeous creamy coloured pearls and grey ribbon and added some scroll rub on's to finish...the fabulous sketch is from Sketch Saturday but I have just noticed I forgot the sentiment so I'm not sure it will count...I'm also entering this for the Fairytale challenge and Creative Card Crew challenge too...I'm having a crafting day today to catch up on some DT work anyway its far too cold to stray far from my heating...whatever your up to have a wonderful day and when you have time don't forget to pop on over to Crafts and Me Challenge and see what the rest of our wonderful digi team came up with
Mina xxx

43 comments:

June Nelson said...

Oh Mina how heavely the image is delightful and the card gorgeous darl, have alovely day xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

riliska said...

oh it is so sweet! you always have the perfect paper for every thing! Love the pearls here! they are fantastic!!

Jane said...

Another beauty, lovin' all those pearly pearls xx

Marie-Louise said...

A beautiful card. I love the way she looks as if she is siting on the ribbon.

Denise said...

This card is so elegant and that image is beautiful. Shall have to get this one!!
Hugs
Denise xx

chrilvian said...

ooooooooo , so pretty
i have little twinkling in my eyes
great work mina
xxx

Squirrel x said...

Another little beauty hun, so gorgeous! Glad you and dad sorted the world, and trust we will start to see the improvements soon, lol. As for Phil, if all else fails, every man needs socks and shreddies. Hugs Sxx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the graduated pearls.
How about taking Phil out for a very special meal, just to two of you :o)
Jackie xx

Linda . J said...

Love this card Mina the image,the colors,the design and all the added detail is so wonderful.
Hugs Linda

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad you and your Dad have sorted out your side of the world...we could use your Dad over here to sort ours out now...it would be most appreciated..lol..
Fabulous card Mins, such a lovely image and colouring, very pretty,

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jo said...

Beautiful! She looks so peaceful.See, all it takes is a cuppa and a chat and we can all put the world the rights lol! Please send us your Dad!! Enjoy your craft day.
Jo x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
I just love those gorgeous design papers and the flourishes and swirls are fabulous. The image is so beautifully done. Brilliant card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hanneke said...

Wow, so lovely Mina! That image is really sweet and I love the papers and pearls. I am also having a hard time figuring out what my partner wants for Sinterklaas (Dutch holiday). I am probobly buying him a new keyboard (he games a lot so he would like a nice gamerkeyboard). Maybe Phil has some books or cooking books he would like? Or CD/DVD or something? Good luck! Hugs, Hanneke

My'scardcorner said...

She is beautiful Mina and youve done her proud I love the layout of this one.
Myrax

Andrea said...

Oh Mina, this is stunning - the image is soooooooooo beautiful.
Stay warm and happy craft day!
Love, Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Cute card!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Exclusively by Mel said...

Mina I so love the colours you use.
She's wonderful!
The pearls look so pretty.
Love, Mel. xxx

Marjorie said...

Oh this is just gorgeous..lovely image and papers..loving the pearls:)
Really gorgeous Mina:)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Juls said...

Just stunningly gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Just so lovely Mina,the muted colours are perfect to show this lovely image off.See if your Phil needs anything for his cooking because I beleive he loves to cook.
Hugs Sue xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Mina!! I am in awe of your coloring on this one!! GORGEOUS as always!!
hugs,
Chris

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous as always - just love those pearls
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

A very lovely card, nice colors.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
**Karla

Carla S. said...

Oh my word, Mina! This is stunning! I love the colors and papers and this beautiful, beautiful image! Wonderful coloring! Love the pearls, too!

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous card, love the colors :)

arjette said...

Ooohhh how awesome!!! That stamp is soooooo sweet and you colored it soooo beautiful!

gr. arjette.

Crafty Loops said...

Hi Mina. Im heading up to Belfast tomorrow with my sister just to start and hopefully finish my Christmas shopping in one go!! And hopefully if I have time, have a wee peek in Dunelm which I have yet to see! Your card is really gorgeous, the image is so pretty. Lee x

coops said...

wow,so stunning mina.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and design are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mina, love it.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Oh sweetie this is absolutely stunning I love this image its sooooo beautiful hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Oh sweetie... i just adore your delicate colouring of your images! This card looks truly stunning! Love the subtile hints of glitter and those pearls are gorgeous. Hugs...Mona

Gail said...

oooo mina..love the sketch, the dp/colors, image, coloring..guess that says it all..lol..
i go thru the same here with son-in law..doesn't need anything he says..i get gift cards..but told daught. i want something for him to open..like everyone else..lol..so she's thinking on it..have fun..loves ya

Miss Emerald said...

The card is very gentle! Pearls make it more beautiful angel!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Gorgeous card. Beautiful image and love the colours. Maybe you will just have to book a little holiday for Phil and then you get to share the present too. Donna

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow she is si cute with her lamb. My favourite colours too. The pearls and glitter just make it so beautiful ! Kitty ;0)

Barbara said...

Mina, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the pearls. Perfectly complements the tender image.

Karita said...

Ooh how gorgeous card!
Image is so cute :)

Thank you for joining at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Turtle In The Sand said...

love that little bit of sparkle in her head band and the lambs bow. Look at those big beautiful eyes and tiny lips. She is a cutie. Those pearls look good framing her too!

Hugs, Linda

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely lush Mina, great layout! Ruby x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colouring, beautiful colour choices, gorgeous paper and perfect pearls! Hugs, Lesley

Mea said...

Lovely card! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...