Sunday, December 23, 2012

wounded...


Good morning everyone...right all together now aaaaaaaawwwwwwww, I'm a wounded soldier today my hand from the other day where I tried to break my fall is really sore and painful to move so I couldn't make a new card for today but you know me I cant go a whole day without a post can I lol... so I decided to show some of my favourite cards from 2012, I usually do this in the New Year but I have a few more to show then so here's some of them for now and the reasons why I like them,I hope I wont bore the pants of you all lol...if you want more info on them just click on the photo to go to the posts for them
The top one is one of the amazing Home Grown Sugar Nellie images, I simply love colouring these so one had to be in my tops list didn't it

 I adore all Mo's Digital Pencil images of course, this one is one of my all time fav's so it had to be included
this one simply because it was the very first shaker card I ever made and even if I say so myself I think I made a pretty good job of it
when I saw the Simply Adorables I fell in love with this cutie instantly and even better that the baby can be a girl or boy
I love the colours in this card, they work brilliantly together don't you think and I was quite chuffed with my apple colouring
and finally this stunning Crafts and Me digi...it just screams summer don't you think...love it
Ok now who's bored lol?...I'm hoping my hand is a bit better today as there's more food shopping to do...I will be back tomorrow with a normal post, a special card made just for you (thank goodness its already made)...so I will speak to you all then...whatever your up to today watch out for rampaging teenagers lol
Mina xxx

13 comments:

cebelica said...

All of these cards are gorgeous. I was going to pick a favourite, but I can't because they are all so beautiful. Hugs! xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Wonderful crads Mina.
Happy Christmas, I hope 2013 brings good times.
Hugs
Chris x

Anne said...

Great cards Mina. Hope the hand improves for all that Christmas cooking lol
Have a great Christmas:)
Anne x

Irene said...

Love your selection but I'm completely in LOVE with the button shaker card and that sweet little boy!!!
Take care Mina, Irene

Mojca said...

Waw I love all of them Mina, can't decide which one is my favourite! Hope your had feels better soon. hugs! Mojca

heidy said...

Oh these are all so gorgeous Mina,glad you showed them again!!
Hope your hand feels better soon!!
Big XXX Heidy

Turtle In The Sand said...

Ok drum roll please---------
All are precious images and your coloring is divine, but the use of buttons in a shaker card is my favorite. I just love that idea.

Sorry about your hand. Hope it isn't sprained or broken. Keep an eye on it. Hugs

karalschuknecht said...

Mina, take care of that hand. I love your cards and I'm glad you brought these back for another look.

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful collection of delightful cards! Thank you for sharing some of your favourites!

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina, how gorgeous the cards are!!! sorry you had a fall Mina take more water with it next time! lol!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!x

Jo said...

Gorgeous cards Mina! Sending Christmas wishes from our home to yours......hope you have a wonderful time!
Hugs Jo x

Dona said...

Thank you for all the inspiration your cards have given me over the year. Your work is beautiful. Have a very Merry Christmas!!!! (Take care of that hand.)

coops said...

fantastic selection of cards mina.your colouring is beautiful.i hope your hand is better soon.

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...