Monday, October 07, 2013

its amazing what air can do...


Good morning everyone, yes I can finally post...guess what it was wrong with my precious laptop...it was overheating, the fan wasn't working enough and every time it overheated it cut out...so off I went to the shop and bought a can of spray air cleaner...I wasn't brave enough to take my laptop to pieces mind lol...so I did a bit of research and pointed the air can in the right direction and after the cloud of black bits had cleared I did it again and bobs your Uncle its working brilliantly...I think it would be much better if the back was removed and it was done properly but I had visions of all these bits left over when I put it back together so didn't dare lol...well how have you all been, did you have a good weekend?...our was quiet except for getting our Daughters washing dried in time for her and her lovely other half to get on their flight to Amsterdam this morning...they are off to spend five days in a city centre apartment and I hope they have the best time ever...besides from the drying panic our weekend was very very quiet...we hardly even went out actually, it was one of those weekends when you cant think of anywhere to go...right now for my card for today...now look at that perfect little face, who else could draw this but Mo from Mo's Digital Pencil...I think you can spot Mo's images anywhere don't you...this is the beautiful First Fish (Girl), there's a boy version of this cutie too...I used distress inks for colouring and teamed her up with these beautifully coloured papers from the Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6 paper pad, I bought this ages ago from Bunny Zoe's Crafts but I think its out of stock atm...I finished with some wooden letters for the girl word, gorgeous cute spotty ribbon and of course a few buttons, I think you would probably all faint if I made a card without buttons wouldn't you lol...the lush sketch is from the Card Crafter's Circle Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Crafty Catz challenge and the Creative Fingers Challenge too...I'm spending the day with our Daughters cat, I must see if I can get a photo of her, I call her sumo cat, she is huge and so fluffy I usually spend a week after they come back from holidays getting rid of cats hairs...maybe I should buy some Immac lol (just kidding)...whatever your up to today don't forget a bit of jet propelled air does you the world of good lol. have a good one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
hat - scattered straw, shabby shutters, peeled paint
outfit - peeled paint, scattered straw, shabby shutters
fish - evergreen bough
fishing rod - scattered straw, evergreen bough
shading - antique linen
 

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, fabulous colouring of the cute image.
luv
Debby

Irene said...

How brave of you to use the spray on your laptop.A miracle it didn't protest and went to pieces instead of functioning again LOL!!! Your card is soooooooooooo superrrrrrr cute, love everything !! Your daughter picked a gorgeous week......it's almost summer in Holland!!!

xx Irene

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love all the buttons :)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Glad you got your computer working now Mina. Your card is gorgeous that image is the sweetest. Love the soft colours too
Hugs Kelly

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Mina love the image and fabulous paper's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

rachel said...

fabulous card Mina - wonderful colours x

Mojca said...

Glad that you got rid of your computer problem Mina, I know that sometimes this little machines can drive you crazy not knowing what is they problem heheh :) Your card is so cute and the image is absolutely adorable. Hugs! Mojca

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.fabulous image and design and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Such a fabulous image. You have showcased it beautifully. The result is stunning. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Mina hope you are well and this is just the cutest fab colouring and so glad you shared this with us at Crafty Catz. I still have candy to celebrate our bithday

KandA said...

This is just so addorable Mina. Love the colous and papers xx

mags said...

A lovely card Mina. Adorable image and love the colours. Glad you sorted your laptop out.
Mags
x

Denise Goeldner said...

Such a cutie love your colours very nice, thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Fingers ~ Denise DT ~

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Mina . Exquisite creation .Beautiful combination of papers and ribbon along with awesome embellishing .The sweet image is superbly coloured .
Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

ribenaruby said...

Great post to read Mina! Great Mo image, love the big letters. Ruby x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love it - just adorable and love the fresh color combination. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

karalschuknecht said...

Mina, this card is fab, I love the green color and this is just the sweetest image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...