Monday, February 10, 2014

lllluuuuurrrrrvvvvvveeeee....


Good morning everyone yep its me on time bright and early...your eyes aren't deceiving you lol...I hope your all well and having a great start to your week, well did you all have a good weekend and did you get up to anything exciting?...oooohhhhh I forgot to tell you yesterday but my poor Dad burst a blood vessel in his eye on Saturday...omg it looks horrendous like something out of a horror film and gave me the total judders, but hes fine we popped into the opticians and were told 'it happens' he probably sneezed or blew his nose too hard and his cataract surgery is fine and cant move now cause that's what I was worried about...phew that was a relief I had awful visions of him having to have surgery on it again...I still cant look at him without getting totally grossed out though lol...the reason I'm back bright and early this morning is because today's card is for our new Hearts/Love monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I couldn't resist this little darling Magnolia LF release stamp isn't she gorgeous with her little robe and fluffy slippers...shes called Tilda Rose Scent and I used my usual distress inks to colour her...the amazingly gorgeous papers and sentiment tag are from the Kaisercraft - Curiosity 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad and I made a bow using Marianne D Lace and finished with a couple of buttons from the Prima Buttons - Tea-Thyme pack, everything I used for my card today is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is from Feeling Sketchy Challenge and Im also entering it for the Crafty Calendar Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge too...well I'm busy busy busy today...need to start dealing with things no more time for brooding or feeling grumpy and down...its time to brush ourselves off and start again...I think you know when its time don't you...whatever your up to today I hope its a relaxing fun day for you all...speak to you all tomorrow
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - anrique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
curlers - tattered rose
robe - tattered rose, shabby shutters
slippers - tattered rose, shabby shutters
perfume bottle - pumice stone, tattered rose, shabby shutters
shading - pumice stone

13 comments:

Sammy said...

Awww, hope your dad's eye gets better soon! My dad had a similar thing happen just in time for my parents wedding! He had to wear an eye patch, and ended up looking like a pirate, lol.

Love your card! Such lovely colours and I adore the little wooden heart buttons! x

ellyscard creatief said...

Love the colors off this card and the little wooden heart buttons too .
Gr Elly

Turtle In The Sand said...

Glad all is well with Dad. I used to do that all the time. I switched from contacts to glasses and that helped me. It does look terrible and very scary.

Claire said...

Such a sweet card, love the layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Jingle said...

Lovely! I like the pretty lace with the wood button! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card, love sweet Tilda and cute buttons
hugs Tamara

DebiJ said...

What a beautiful card! Love your soft colours & lovely style.
Thank you for playing at Feeling Sketchy.
Debi - DT @ Feeling Sketchy.

Ali said...

Gorgeous xx (glad your dads eye is ok) xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the use of lace on your card~ Michelle dt Feeling Sketchy

Bonjourscrap said...

Your card is sooo pretty ! Thank you for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

Life in Colors said...

Such a sweet card, love the lace ! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy !

hippychic said...

Oh Mina she is just adorable and thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy :)

Cathy's Obsessions Still said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy!!
Hugs,
Cathy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...