Sunday, June 19, 2011

aaaarrrgggghhhh run away its the holiday photos....

Good morning everyone and yes its that time...many apologies but its holiday photo time, count yourself lucky I didn't post all 65 of them lol...the first one is the view of the little harbour we were staying in, isn't it beautiful and of course I had to do the arty shot through the trees didn't I
this is the view from our balcony the lower bottom corner is where 'that girl' was sitting plucking herself...uuuurrrrggghhhhh right next to the pool what a minger
the last one has to be of my gorgeous Phil doesn't it, this is him chilling on the balcony...I know it looks like hes doing a rude gesture to me but he wasn't honestly...right that's it see it wasn't too bad, sorry there none of me but there was only one taken of camera shy me and your not seeing that as it was taken by surprise...I will be back tomorrow with a card and no more holiday piccys I promise...enjoy your Sunday everyone and dont forget to tell your Dads that you love them and a Happy Fathers Day to them

Mina xxx

26 comments:

Janette said...

Brilliant pics Mina and gorgeous place, bet you could have stayed longer..lol...xx

Christine L said...

It looks a FAB place Mina.... thanks for sharing your pics!
Hugs
Christine x

My'scardcorner said...

Its looks beautiful Mina a lovley place to relaz and Phil looks as though hes doing that.
Myrax

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
Brilliant pics and it looks fabulous where you were,
Hugs Dianne xx

Teresa said...

Great pics Mina, I could do with some of that hot sun myself. xx

cheryl said...

oh great pictures hun oh could do with some of that he he hugs cherylxxx

Sue said...

Great pics Mina,lovely looking place.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Great photos Mina...ooo what a lovely place you stayed in.I didnt think Phil was doing anything rude...I was trying to read his lips....
Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

No need to apologise for putting lovely photographs on you blog Mina. it looks gorgeous there :o)
Jakcie xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Aside from that plucky trollop you stumbled upon, it looks as though you had a great time! I was hoping for more photos but hey ho! Hugs, Lesley

Exclusively by Mel said...

Great photos Mina!! Looks gorg, where is it? trying to guess. Cyprus? spain? greece?
Love your Phil pic!
Love, Mel. xx

Jane said...

Oh God...you had to bring up that 'plucky' woman story again...hurl!!! I'd only just got over that one. I'm sure the 'gorgeous' Phil is just asking for 2 beers xxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous photo's sweetie it looks sooooooo beautiful where you were...........

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Plucky Trollop - love the story. Made me smile again! Your Phil looks very comfy. Please tell him and your dear Dad Happy Father's Day for me!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful photographs of your holiday. Donna

coops said...

fabulous holiday pics, its looks beautiful and i hope they cleaned the pool daily after miss happy plucker was sitting by it :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lovely photos Mina, could just do with some R&R and sunshine, thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Barbaraxx

Julie said...

Great piccies Mina - looks fab!! Juliexx

Julie said...

Great piccies Mina - looks fab!! Juliexx

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh looks lovely! We could be doing with some of that sunshine!

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to your gorgeous Phil who's NOT doing a rude gesture to you!! LOL
Love the pictures!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh fabby pics hun, wish i was there,sue,xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab pics Mina .. looks a wonderful place
Lisa x

Rufus said...

Pretty and looks comfy!
R/

Lau W said...

So lovely place wow !!
xxx

Lorraine said...

Looks like a gorgeous vacation spot! And thanks for reminding me about the lady plucking herself, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...