Thursday, June 30, 2011

an apple a day...

Good morning everyone did you all have a brilliant day yesterday...well I didn't go to get my wallpaper as I had a look on a couple of more sites and there's some fabulous other ones, I really must stop looking lol...pick one and stick to it I guess, I did take my Dad for coffee he deserved it I think after the running around he did with me yesterday, when we were coming out from coffee we decided to go to Town but me and my two left feet had something else to say, I tripped and caught the leg of my trousers and you know when you hear the rip and feel a draught don't you...I have ripped the whole crutch out of my trousers, very drafty, so a quick trip home and a change and we were off again, but it made my Dad chuckle that I'm so much of a klutz I managed to rip the groin out of my trousers, luckily its the seam so they can be mended...right onto my card for today which is for our new challenge over at Colour Create, this time its our wonderful Sharon's turn to choose and she chose Fuchsia pink, Green and white...now I'm not 100% sure what fuchsia pink is so hope this fits the bill...this gorgeous little girl is of course from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called For Teacher Girl isn't she amazing, only Mo can do faces with that much expression, I coloured her with distress inks and really think the colours of this amazing Basicgrey Sweet Threads paper are just perfect for her...this one is called Spring Tote...lush isn't it...the fabulous sketch is from Crazy 4 Challenges Challenge and I'm also entering this for the Creative Inspirations Summer challenge Stampin' for the Weekend My favourite things challenge (my favourite things are paper, ribbon and Mo's images)...Im having a craft day today as Im off down to the farmhouse at the weekend for a week, theres so much to do, so I need to get something pretty ready to show you while Im away...whatever your doing today have a brilliant one and if you have time pop on over to Colour Create to have a look at the fab creations from the rest of our team
Mina xxx

42 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi Mina,
such a delightful card.
Great papers.

Chrissy said...

I love to read your posts Mina, they are so entertaining and witty.
Such a beautiful card, love the colours they are gorgeous, and very cute image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Wow, Mina! This card is so gorgeous and I knew it was one of Mo's images as soon as I opened the page! The colours are really fabulous and I may just have to go and hunt down some of that paper! Have a lovely crafty day!
Diane x

Christine L said...

love your tales... And love your card! Those papers are lovely!
Hugs
Christine x

G Peplow said...

Good morning, glad you didn't hurt yourself, poor trousers:{
Isn't it fun choosing new stuff!!
but on to your card, it's beautiful and coloured so well, I LOVE it, have a fun day Mina. Hugs Gay xxx

My'scardcorner said...

Oops not your week is it Mina glad it was only your trousers lol
Love the card and especially like the flower on the ribbon.
Myrax

Jane said...

Luscious McLusciousness xx

Tinchen said...

Guten Morgen Mina,Deine Karte ist wunderschön. Das Motiv perfekt,könnte ich als kleines Mädchen sein.


LG Tinchen

petra,s cards said...

hi mina this card is fabulous!!!! i love the way you colourd her hair!!! and the papers are gorgeous!
xx petra

Jolita said...

Gorgeous card Mina! Great colours for a summercard, love it.

Hugs, Jolita

CraftyC said...

Cute card Mina and such a pretty image!
Clairex

Sue said...

Hi Mina,not sure you should be out,even with your Dad,lol you are a case.Just love your card,fab colours and so cute image.You have a lovely but safe time at the farm house,take your glasses! and camera.
Hugs Sue xx

Louise said...

Beautiful card, the colors are rich and vibrant and your coloring is amazing
hugs Louise

Linda . J said...

This is stunning Mina,fabulous colours and details!perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Turtle In The Sand said...

Your coloring is perfect. I love your shading and color intensity.

Glad you didn't embarrass yourself when you "flashed" the world. Ha Ha, too funny!

Maris said...

hi Mina, lovely card, love how you colored her ,what a sweethart xx

Debbie said...

You do make me laugh with your little trials.You must entertain your Dad, it'd never be boring being with you.Bless you.This is a stunning card, she is such a sweetie image and the papers, ribbon and flowers are gorgeous.Have a great day.Love Debbie x

Faye said...

Mina, your card is amazing! What an adorable little girl image, and you have colored it so expertly! Gorgeous in every way.

Lau W said...

Such a cute image ! Your card is delicious !
xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

wow she is beautiful mina.such an adorable face and your colours and papers are so pretty.stunning card :D
oops to ripping the crotch of your trousers, thanks goodness you are female.imagine the sight for sore eyes if it happened to a man :D:D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Just gorgeous Mina the image is fabulous!
Hugs Di xxx

tilly said...

lovely image and colouring, so sweet, it's not good ripping your trousers lol, hope you have a good week at the new house
Tilly

Barbara said...

Mina, this is a gorgeous card! The papers and coordinating coloring are so fresh and pretty. Hugs!

Rufus said...

Beautiful card! Glad the only casualty was your trousers!!
R/

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers :o)
Jackie xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Mina,
Oh I do love this card!!!
The colours are so beautiful. And the image is wonderful.
My fav card so far!
Have a great week calamity jane!!
Come back in one piece please :)
Love, Mel. xxx

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Kerry Steger said...

Mina, this image is very cute - I love how you have used the colours on it and balanced it with the DP!

Jeni said...

Too precious Mina!! Gorgeous coloring and that flower is so pretty. ~jeni :)

Unknown said...

Nice card Mina, what a sweet girl, I love the colour combi! Beautiful pink.
Hugs Ageeth

Julie M said...

Aw, she is gorgeous, Mina - what a lovely pink and girlie card. I just love these new Mo images, I've used the boy one for my son's "thank teacher" card.

I'm quite impressed with your mishap, can't imagine the combination of klutz and skill required to rip your trousers like that!!!

Julie x

Andrea said...

Oh Mina, I really don't mean to be cruel - but you have made me laugh so much - how on earth could you rip the crotch of your trousers?? Thank you so much, that was just the laugh I needed! Sorry!
I hope you don't have any more accidents!
And your card is just stunning - I adore the image and that colour is soooooooooo scrumptious.
Have a wonderful week next week, just don't hurt yourself!
Love, Andrea xx

Kathy said...

I just got this sweet image as well! Love the colors that you have used with her and your soft coloring is always stunning!
:)Kathy

Tindaloo said...

adorable image and luv the colors of the card :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mau xx said...

Wonderful Mina and I love the colours and papers. Mo's images are gorgeous, and you colour them brilliantly. Have a good week and enjoy. We can't wait to see this house finished. xx Hugs Mau xx

Janette said...

Oh wow, such a sweetheart of a card, the image and those papers...wow Mina I do love this.xx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely summery card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Summer theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

crafty amy said...

Good luck finding the perfect wall paper. This is gorgeous I love the bright happy summer feel :D
Hugs

Amy xx

Mummylade said...

It shows you have used your favourite things, you always colour Mo's images perfectly. And what an adorable creation this is! Thank you so much for joining in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Joyce said...

Love this Mina! You nailed the fuschia pink thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...