Tuesday, August 28, 2012

why are we waiting...

Good morning everyone I hope your all well...I'm either sitting waiting impatiently for the engineer to come fit my new super fast modem or watching him fit it, I hope its the latter...I hate waiting about for people don't you but I guess it will give me some time to empty boxes etc, oh no does that mean I don't have an excuse to go out now then lol...I will bet you a fiver the boxes are emptied faster than they were filled, it takes longer to sort out than put sorted stuff away doesn't it...I suppose I could use the time to rip up the mingy stair carpet...or not lol...right now onto my card for today which is using one of my favourite digis from Sugar Nellie, this is the beautiful Sybil from the Simply Adorable collection...I love love love this collection don't you...I coloured her with distress inks and used some beautiful paper I found in my stash...its from S.E.I and is called Poppy/Pelican I finished with a huge silk bow, some organza ribbon and a red button to hopefully bring the red out...I have totally lost all timing for challenges and as I'm not online wont enter it for any...keep your fingers crossed for me that I get online sometime today as I'm sure I'm having withdrawal symptoms by now lol...have a fabulously good day everyone
Im entering this for the Lisa B Designs Monthly Challenge
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed burlap
dress - tumbled glass, barn door
shoes - bran door
teddies = antique linen
shading pumice stone

33 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Mina this is just gorgeous. Lots of eye candy hear to feast the eyes on.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Mina love the way you've coloured her and what super paper

jacqui x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a deliciously gorgeous card Mina! Love the paper too. Hope your move went well and you are now connected! Hugs Susan x

Jackie said...

Another gorgeous card Mina. I hope you new modem is fitted by now :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card,love the paper.
Good luck Mina.
Hugs Sue xx

Penni said...

Wow Mina this is simply stunning. Your colouring is amazing. I love this card.

Hugs
Penni
X

Irene said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx Irene

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun what an adorable image she is so beautiful,and as always your colouring is wow,hope the new modem,gets fitted quickly hun hugs Cherylxxxxxx

My'scardcorner said...

Beautiful card Mina she is so lovley and the backing paper goes perfectly. Hope your engineer turns up on time.and house move went smoothly.
Myra

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful image!
Very beautiful coloured.

Kim said...

what a gorgeous image! love how you've coloured her too. great card!
good luck with the broadband connection!
Kim x

KandA said...

Super card and just the sweetest image. Hope you manage to get those boxes emptied and that broadband up and running quick xx

Marianne said...

Gorgeous card, Mina, and amazing colouring. I love the antique/vintage look of the image and the paper is such a perfect match. Hope all is going smoothly at your end.

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs
Chris x

Olesia said...

Fab card, Mina!Like color choice.

XX
Olesia

Sue said...

Stunning card Mina, such a lovely image

hugs Sue

Janette said...

Hope all has gone well for you Mina and your soon back online....
Love this gorgeous card, she is one of my fav images from SN..she reminds me of a cousin of mine when she was small....and Shirley Temple of course..lol...xxxxx

Sonia said...

What a wonderful image,so cute:)
You did a fabulous card Mina:)
Hugs,
SOnia

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Mina - you are so bloomin' organised, moving house and yet having all these cards and posts done ahead of time. Best wishes to you and Phil as you settle in to your lovely new house!

Julie x

heidy said...

What a beauty Mina!!
XXX Heidy

Kara Lynne said...

That little girl looks like she's waiting too! So darling and I love the papers and ribbon. Hope you're up and running and the wait is over!

Tammy said...

Adorable card and beautifully colored! Hope you are back online soon!

Sandra said...

I love love love when you colour these gorgeous images too! They look alive when you're finished :)S

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Mina! Your coloring is amazing! I hope you have you internet back by now! Good luck with all the unpacking!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Mina! I love the image and that big luxurious bow, so unique! That paper is really special too :)

Loving your procrastination also, you sound just like I do when there's stuff I need to do lol!

Hopefully your internet will be all sorted out soon :)

Tags xx

Chrissy said...

So pretty Mina...what a sweet little girl, love the short hair, beautiful colouring and the papers and bow are gorgeous...hope the move was all successful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

caroline said...

Wow Mina
that is gorgeous, she is lovely, love the papers
hope you got your super fast modem fitted ok, it seems to take forever when waiting for someone to come

caroline x

Denise said...

Wow Mina this is gorgeous. Your colouring of that image is amazing - it looks printed. Love that backing paper too.
Hope the unpacking is going ok.
Hugs
Denise xx

Unknown said...

Awe! This is the sweetest, I love it!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

karalschuknecht said...

I love this image, and as always you have done such a great job with it.

Kirsten said...

Hello Mina, this is gorgeous!! Such a lovely image & the backing paper is great. Thanks so much for entering the Lisa B Designs challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...