Saturday, February 09, 2013

surfs up...

Good morning everyone...well its the weekend have you anything spectacular planned?...we haven't but its just lovely having a weekend together when Phil was away most of the last one...so I guess just a normal weekend day...bit of shopping, bit of coffee, a bit of gossip and maybe even a purchase or two (of course nothing crafting bought lol)...well now for a bit of surfing news, things and links for you to drool over, have a giggle at and enjoy...over the last six months I have been looking at paper sculpting on the net...wow its an amazing art form and my first link for today is for one of the paper sculpting kings...if you have never heard of it check out the link on Calvin Nicholls site under Shows & Demonstrations/News on page 4 he shows how he does his amazing creations...you will be fascinated...just click the name for the link sit back and enjoy


my next link is for a site called Humor Train, its a brilliant site for all things giggly and funny...its one of my coffee and cake sites though...so prepare to spend a while on it...the picture below is one I live my life by lol...this is from Humor train...theres loads of category's and some new stuff on every day...enjoy

 

my last one is probably one that's recognisable to most of you but just in case it isn't...pop on over to Pinterest for a vast amount of inspiration and of course some major envy too...its a brilliant visual site for well everything really (hint if you want more info on the pictures just click on them it usually has a link or something connected)...defo a two coffee and cake site though...click on the everything link to refresh every couple of minuets for something new


quick question before I leave you in peace to enjoy your Saturday...are you enjoying my Saturday surfing links?...now come on tell the truth lol...I wont mind if you would prefer a card or something else honestly...just let me know...right I'm off to get my war paint on, I'm at the age I wouldnt even  put the bins out without my mascara and lippy...oooohhhhh vanity lol...have a good surf
Mina xxx
p.s. theres only today and tomorrow to join in with my candy...so if you haven't already click the link to go straight to the post

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Calvin's creations are just breath takin!!!WAW! I love your new surfing links idea, you always surprise us with always something interesting. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Thank you for the links... Blimey, the artist blew me away... never seen anything that perfect before!
Hugs
Kim M
x

Marianne said...

Don't have any time for coffee and cakes, since I'm trying to create some CAS cards (wish they were QAE - quick and easy, too LOL). I do like your Repair diagram, though. A (non-Greek) friend told me once that the Greek motto for fixing anything is "Tape it or leave it". Have a wonderful weekend!

Tasha said...

I have seen the paper sculpting before but Calvins are just breathtaking! I love humor train!!!! and yes i'm a pinhead (my phrase) i get lost on it for hours and it has everything on it you can imagine it's amazing.....must be an irish thing that we like the same stuff lol, big hugs i'll be over more now i'm back in blogland xxxxxx

Turtle In The Sand said...

I do like your links, Mina. I always check them out and if I don't find anything interestting I just move on to the next site. But so far I haven't moved on to the next site very quickly LOL. Have a great weekend hon.

mags said...

Thanks for sharing these links Mina. Isn't the artist amazing. His creations are just stunning. Now going to make a coffee and check out the others. I may be some time lol.
Mags
x

Adriana said...

I enjoy your links, Mina. Unbelievable what Calvin Nichols created! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...