Sunday, February 03, 2013

what a catsafterme...

Hi everyone, well have I had a day...last night I went to take some photos of todays card and my camera had no charge, after hours of charging still no charge, so I left it plugged in until this morning and yep you guessed it...still no charge...now why do these things happen when your camera is 1 month 2 days outside its guarantee???...well thanks to the helpline I found out its a faulty charging cable and I needed a new one...I have spent most of today running around trying to find one...long story short I finally have one and my camera is plugged in and (fingers crossed) charging at long last...so I will be back tomorrow with a freshly charged camera and some photos hopefully...sorry for everyone who was expecting a card...but at least thats my catsafterme sorted (I love that word it reminds me of my Daughter being little lol)...enjoy the rest of your day
Mina xxx

4 comments:

cebelica said...

Ugh, it's annoying when this happens. I'm glad you managed to find a cable though. Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

Oh that' a real shame, but the important thing is that your camera is ok. can't wait to see your new project. hugs! Mojca

Rebecca said...

Hi Mina sorry to hear about your camera but im glad its ok! I hope you had a nice weekend!

Love From Rebecca xx

MagsB said...

Oh no, how irritating it is when that happens! I hope the problem's solved now!

love Mags B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...