Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Can I afford the hair loss...

Good morning everyone im typing this on my galaxy because despite spending all that time Sunday and yesterday what I thought was clearing my sickly laptop of whatever was making it poorly it didn't work...so im pulling my hair out thinking what else to do...can I afford the hair loss I ask myself lol...right then I may be back later even if I will be a bit bald...keep your fingers crossed for me and any ideas are gratefully accepted
Mina xxx

5 comments:

KathR said...

Whats wrong with your lappy Mina!...

KandA said...

have you got the original restore disks? may be easiest & quickest to start from scratch (but don't forget to back up your important files!!) xx

lesley lawton said...

I use ccleaner when I have problems, it works for me, no promises tho, good luck x

Mojca said...

Hmmm I am totally useless whan it comes to computers, so I hope you'll sort it out asap. hugs! MOjca

Turtle In The Sand said...

My computer was acting up too. It finally straightened itself out. I think Blogger was just being a Booger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...