Wednesday, June 12, 2013

new release news and a winner...

Good morning everyone boy has the weather changed here...it rained and rained and rained all day yesterday and today isn't much better...mind I did head out yesterday but if 40 minuets at the local supermarket means a two hour sleep when I get in it may be a few more days before I try it again lol...right now I have some new release news for you first before I announce my candy winner...Sugar Nellie is having a brand new Fairy Glen release this weekend and a blog hop of course...but before that you can see some sneak peeks by heading over to the Sugar Nellie blog every day this week...you will fall in love so be warned lol...


right now onto my winner for my candy this time and don't forget I have a little giveaway tomorrow if you want to join in...Mr random thingy says the winner is
No 41
drum roll please
........................................................................


huge congratulations Sharon, could you please email me and I will send you your gift voucher by email asap...right that's me for today...I might get a bit of crafting done today as its a lot cooler in my hot house of a craft room now the heat wave is over...enjoy your day whatever your up to
Mina xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...