Wednesday, July 10, 2013

a winner...

Good morning everyone...hows your week going?, good I hope...I had good news and not so good news from the surgeon yesterday but more about that later when I pop back with a card post...yes I know don't all faint at once I will have a card to show today lol...before that though I thought I would pop on to announce the winner of this months
Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly Candy

thank goodness the random number thingy chooses the winner
I would hate to have to
this months its
No 20
and that is......drum roll please



huge massive congratulations Mojca could you please email me your address and I will pass your details onto the lovely Nikki so your candy can be on its way to you...be back later with a card so I will speak to you soon
Mina xxx

1 comment:

Mojca said...

AAAA! Mina thank you, thank you! I am off to send you a mail :) Hugs! Mojca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...