Saturday, February 25, 2012

two tutu's are better than one...

Good morning everyone are you up to anything exciting this weekend?...go on tell us all and make us jealous...well I finally broke my enforced solitude (oooohhhhh doesn't that sound dramatic this early on a Saturday morning) I needed washing powder so went shopping, had a little mooch and even treat myself to a Burger King, I came home made a cuppa got changed and went to put on the washing and........no washing powder, would you believe I forgot what I went out for...duh...so had to get dressed again and go out to buy some, I met a friend who works in the local shop and she said I could have sworn you were in here before'...I just laughed and moved on quickly, well we don't want everyone knowing I have a hole in the back of my head where my memory drains out do we, I know you lovely lot wont tell anyone lol...anyway onto my card for today, how gorgeously cute are these two sweeties...they are called Two Tutus and are of course from Mo's Digital Pencil, I coloured them and added a little bit of glitter (well they do have wings you know), isn't this paper just lush its one of the ones I found stashed when I did my cleanup, I cant believe I forgot about that fab pile of paper and there's still about a dozen sheets to use...this one is a double sided Fancy Pants paper from their Summer Soiree collection called Beach House, fantastic colours isn't it...I added some fab sheer ribbon and a bow, a few gorgeous coloured roses and a little tag from my stash to finish...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering it for the Digital Tuesday Challenge and Cute Card Thursday Challenge too...I ha vent a clue what my gorgeous Phil and I will be up to today but whatever it is I'm making a list just in case...whatever your up to today have a fantastic one
Mina xxx
distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
tutu's and shoes - stormy sky, evergreen bough (from the Winter set)
hair - frayed burlap
flowers in hair - scattered straw

34 comments:

Sinikka said...

I will be shopping some clothes today....Finally! Perhaps one tutu or two hahaha
Sweet image!!!
Have a fun weekend
hugs Sinikka

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with those adorable 2 tutu's, Mina...
Loved your shopping story...I don't recognize this (my hubby takes care for housekeeping etc.)!
Enjoy your Saturday!
xxx Margreet

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Cute card, so wonderful! The image is super sweet and wonderful coloured.
Hugs Jacqueline

Crafty Loops said...

This card is gorgeous Mina. Look at those two wee cuties. Love it. Lee x

Jackie said...

I work in retail and you would be surprised at how many peeps come back for the one thing that they came shopping for in the first place LOL.
Another gorgeous card beautifully coloured and coordinated :o)
Jackie xx

mags said...

Lovely card Mina. Love the sweet image and your gorgeous layout.
Mags
x

Frouwke said...

ow the stamp is so gorgeous! and the card also.
have a nice weekend!

Hanneke said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the cute image! Love all the blue. I went to a crafting fair yesterday, today my father's birthday and my uncle's birthday. Tomorrow I will be organizing all of my new crafting supplies. Hugs, Hanneke

nessy said...

oh adorable ~ just the sweetest image ~ love the papers/flowers ~ gorgeous!
vanessa xx

Bernie said...

Love this card, those little ones are adorable!
Hope you remember your list, can't tell you how many times I've gotten to the store and had to call home to ask Jim to read me the list. I have the same hole in the back of my head.
Blessings Bernie

Jo said...

Think i must have a hole in my head too css my memory is getting so bad i have to have lists for everything lol!Your card is gorgeous, fabby colouring and just love those sparkly wings!Have a lovely weekend!
Jo x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mina. Fab card. Love the image and your papers are great. Lovely colours and fab design too.
Love Sandra xxx

tilly said...

those papers are so cool.... another cutie from Mo and wow colouring
Tilly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun love the fab image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tammy said...

Very pretty and so sweet! Hope your weekend is lovely.

Sue said...

Just a very pretty card,love the image and paper.Not up to much, I hope you and your Phil have a great weekend.
Sue xx

cheryl said...

oh Hun this is just gorgeous really beautiful image along with your amazing detail,hugs Cherylxxx

Unknown said...

oh this is sooooooo cute those little ballerinas are sooooooo pretty love the papers they complement the images perfectly fabby card hugs sassyx

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image MIna and love the backing paper and the flowers on the ribbon. Enjoy your day with Phil
Myrax

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Another gorgeous card. Love these colours and the images are adorable. Enjoy your weekend. Donna

Nannieflash said...

Oh dear Mina Im so glad Im not the only one with a hole in the back of my head, I put it down to old age, but I suppose its just me forgetting things. I love your image and your stunning colouring and beautiful papers. hugs Shirleyx Have a wonderful weekend.

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are 2 little cuties .. have a great day whatever you do
Lisa x

Renkata said...

Soooo cute Mina.
The layout of your card and the papers are amazing.

heidy said...

Haha story of my life haha
What a beautiful card Mina!
XXX Heidy

Shazza said...

gorgeous card Mina, love the colours. Lol at the washing powder, sounds like the kind of thing I'd do. Been working today so planning to rest this evening, have a good one x

coops said...

love this mina.your colours are gorgeous and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

So adorable girls, so pretty ! Your card is superb, love the papers !
xxx

Lee said...

Lol,Glyn does all the shopping in this house.Hope you did get your washing done.

Beautiful card,love the colours.xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, awesome colouring as always, luv all the sparkle, beautiful embelies & design, sue,x

Andrea said...

Oh Mina, they are soooooooo cute! Gorgeous colours.
You do make me laugh ya know! It's probably so funny because its just what I do - even if I write a list, I often forget to take it, or lose it whilst I'm shopping.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Jayne A said...

Very very cute card. Gorgeous colouring.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card. The stamp is so sweet.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Mau xx said...

I guess you have had the Busted Sofa cut have you?????? thats what is letting the brains escape....lol Should have kept the packing :))
Love the card Mina, gorgeous image and papers xxxx
Huge Hugs mau xx

Natascha said...

Aww, so cute! Love your card and this cuties, they look so cute together. Thank you so much for joining us in our sparkle challenge at Digital Tuesday this week.

Hugs, Natascha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...