Monday, February 17, 2014

I found some...


Good morning everyone how was your weekend anything exciting happening...we didn't get up to much at all really just a quick visit into town for nothing exciting (that's unless you call light bulbs exciting)...I was having a bit of a search of my craft room though and I found four small sheets of my last paper pad so happy days at least I could have a colour and know the inks would spread well anyway...I will just have to scrap the last pad I think, it sticks in my throat a bit though as they are super expensive and I hate wasting things like that...I was thinking though (always a dangerous idea lol) maybe I should cut a bit of a sheet and send it into the manufacturers and see what is wrong with it...might be worth a shot don't you think...thank you all so much for your get well wishes for my poor Dads eye, it spread across his face a little but I'm pleased to say its now clearing up so at least no more freaking out when I look at him thank goodness lol...btw let me know if you think my colouring is a lot better with these old papers than with the rubbish ones, I think it is but it might be wishful thinking...anyway onto my card for today which is using a bit of the old paper to colour...this little cutie is of course from Mo's Digital Pencil...isn't she so so beautiful and I love the toy rabbit don't you...shes called Em Praying and I used my distress inks to colour her...the lush papers are from the Kaisercraft - Bundle of Joy 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I love the soft gentle colours in this pad don't you...I added a huge bow made from Organza Ribbon - Dark Green (25mm Wide) ,a heart embellishment I found in a box and a few pearls from the Mixed Bag 3mm Flat backed Pearls to finish...the fab sketch is from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge and I'm also entering it for the Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sister Act Challenge and Papertake Weekly Challenge too...I have a few things to do today so its out and about for me...best get the war paint on...whatever your up to today have a good one and wherever you are I hope your safe and dry
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - antique linen
nightdress - mixture of shabby shutters & antique linen, victorian velvet
bunny - victorian velvet, antique linen
shading - pumice stone

24 comments:

Wendy L said...

Such a lovely image and a beautiful card. xxx

Mojca said...

I think youre colouring is just gorgeous! And the card looks so lovely. Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he recovers soon. Hugs! Mojca

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Another gorgeous card Mina
have a lovely day
hugs Tamara

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet and cute

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Mina, sweet image/ Take care x Susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Great card Mina, I love the nice sweet colours.

Have a lovely day, Ageeth xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful card, love the stunning heart!
Rebecca.

Irene said...

Wonderful Mina!!!

xx Irene

Squirrel x said...

Hi Mina, another super cute card hunny. What paper do you colour on? I use Bristol Board with the DIs, and occasionally you get a rogue pad - I complained to the makers but they simply brushed me off with a "take it back to the retailer" comment. I wasn't best pleased. xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Such a lovely image and a beautiful card.
Gr Elly

Claire said...

Such a sweet card, love the image and gorgeous colours, Hugs, Claire x

Kathie said...

Hi Mina, love this sweet card, and this wonderful image. Love those design papers, it's so hard to get papers with tiny images on for cards. Such pretty colours and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Sally Dube said...

This is so precious!! Such a sweet image and the papers and embellishments are just perfect - lively card!! So glad to have you join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Blessings to you Mina!!
Sally SSW2

cebelica said...

So beautiful. I like the sweet image and the papers you used. That big bow is a great finishing touch as well. Hugs! xx

Joanna M. said...

What a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

OH my, this sure is precious! Such gorgeous coloring and fabulous papers. Quite lovely indeed. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Your card is stunning. I love this precious image. Thansk for joining us.
Nancy SSW2

Heide said...

Mina,
Always happy to have you join us with your beautiful work. Your card is so precious this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous - so pretty
lorraine x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Mina. Your colouring is outstanding and love the papers and design.
Mags
x

Cathy P said...

What a beautiful card, Mina. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
Cathy xx

Sharon Basel said...

This is lovely and so sweet. Beautifully colored as always - especially with the soft tones. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

Unknown said...

asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq
asikqq

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...