Saturday, June 02, 2012

sing along with Mina...

Good morning everyone, its the virtual me, all being well we should be on our way to Donegal...Black Eyed Peas or Alex Clare blasting out on the cd player and a few sing alongs I think, well thats if poor Phil can stand the howling lol...I hope you all have something fabulous planned for this weekend too...sorry about the terrible photo of this gorgeous stamp today, the light was kinda wishy washy yesterday when I took it and the colours are so soft and pretty they don't show well...this stamp is so gorgeous isn't it, its C.C. Designs Sweet November Garden Girl Adele, perfect to colour and I used distress inks and paper pieced her hat trim and dress...the fantastic soft papers are from the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Everyday Moments pad...stunning aren't they and they are all doublesided too...I finished with some pretty blue ribbon and a bow and some of these amazingly cute Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag...they are so perfectly formed and in loads and loads of colours too...everything except the ribbon I used today is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is from the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge...that's it for today from me, I will still have a post every day so don't forget to pop back, just because I'm not here doesn't mean I'm not here...oh no that sounded better in my head than on screen lol...have a brilliant day everyone and don't forget your sing a long
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - frayed burlap
hat - pumice stone
shoes and bow - stormy sky
nut - frayed burlap
mouse - antique linen, spun sugar

28 comments:

June Nelson said...

Mina me darlin, this is beautiful Ilove how you always have such cubtle colours that work so perfectly, its adorable darlin have a great weekend huggies Jun exxxxxx

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

All your cards are so adorable..I just love to look in awww at how pretty you color them and make them come to life..and you decorate them so lovely..I will be sure to come by for pure enjoyment..thank you

Colinda said...

Beautiful card!! How cute is that little mouse in his nutshell!!! Love the way you paperpieced, it all comes together! Enjoy your long weekend, hope the sun is shining and i love to sing so if you hear some singing coming over the ocean with the wind, that's me:) Colinda

Catherine said...

This is so cute, love the soft colours.....

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours. What a charming image :o)
Jackie xx

Lily Anuska said...

Hi. Mina. This is really great card in soft colours. I love this image and yours coloring is wonderful. Have a great weekend. Lily

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this creation. Enjoy your Saturday – hopefully with being a bit crafty on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Digistamps4Joy
Doing Life

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Mina enjoy your break
and keep singing although Phil might not agree with me lol
Myrax

heidy said...

Oh this is sweet Mina love the soft colors!
XXX Heidy

Lisa Lynn said...

Mina - my husband taught music for 35+ years and conducted several bands...his comments to me are "please don't sing". He can't stand it when I don't correct match the pitch so I feel your pain. LOL
Your card is simply adorable. I got this image and just haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Mina.xxx

Sam said...

Love it! The colours are lovely, and the flowers at the bottom are cute :)
Hope you have a fab weekend x

Irene said...

Can you here it????? I'm singing along with this absolutely adorable card........love the paper piecing Mina!!!

xx Irene

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Mina, love the soft colouring and paper piecing..fabulous card.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Teresa said...

This is beautiful Mina, have a fabulous weekend. Teresa xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Mina. love the colours. fab image x

Tammy said...

Sweet card Mina. Love the soft colors and gorgeous paper especially her polkadot dress! Have a safe trip!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Such a pretty card Mina! I love the paper piecing and the image is super cute :)

Sue said...

totally gorgeous! I love the image and the colours are so beautiful.
Enjoy the week-end
Sue

Kara Lynne said...

Have a great time! This card is so sweet. Love that image, and the colors look soft to me, and beautiful!

Sue said...

Hi Mina,such a beautiful card,love the image.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Ah Mina this is just delicious! What a super sweet image. Hope you have a lovely romantic weekend hugs Susan x

Irene said...

gorgeous card, love the papers

Jo said...

So pretty, lovely soft colours!
Hope you have a fab time!
Hugs Jo x

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your beautiful colours and stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx

Andrea said...

Another gorgeous card Mina. I hope you have a fab weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Lorraine said...

Hope you are enjoying your adventure, Mina! I love this card - the design makes it seem as though she's walking on a path and I love the yellow & blues...and that adorable mouse!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Super pretty! Lovely paper piecing and sweet cabochons! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...