Monday, January 21, 2013

BZ candy winner...

Oops I nearly forgot didn't I...just off to bed when I remembered this months winner for the
Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy
so drum roll please
the RNG thingy says its
No 60
.......................................
................................
.....................
...........
....

who is from my favourite part of the world, Italy...massive congratulations Sonia, could you please email me with your postal address and I will pass it on to Nikki so you get your lush stamps asap
don't worry if you didn't win there is some lush new candy very very soon and there will be a new Bunny Zoe's candy next month too
sleep well
Mina xxx

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Thanks a lot dearest Mina,I'm very very very very happy^_^
I sent an email,please take a look in the spam,sometimes go there.
Thanks again and big hug,
Sonia

Blankina said...

Happy to see my friends name over there!! Congratulations Sonia,

Blankina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...