Friday, January 25, 2013

now thats clever...


Good morning everyone are you all well and did you have a good week?...we still have chattering teeth here with no heat yet but hopefully it will be going and there will be a heatwave before this evening...I didn't hang around yesterday though, we headed out for a put the world to rights coffee, shows where my head is though as I went out without my glasses, I can see hardly anything without them...we couldn't make a whole person between us could we...imagine me not being able to see a things crashing into things and not even able to see which button was latte on the coffee machine and my poor Dad with his crutches...I'm sure people wondered how I was helping him lol...how on earth I forgot my glasses I will never know as I hardly have them off...what a scatterbrain, when I got home I realised I had forgotten to take this photo for today so headed to the craftroom only to be told by my camera every time I took one that it had 'detected a blink', now how clever is that? I never knew I could bring my coloured images to life and they would blink when I'm photographing them...I eventually after 5 tries to take some though and that brings me onto my card for today which is using another of the stunningly gorgeous Vintage Adorable's from Sugar Nellie, this is the beautiful Annabel...I love every single one of these they are amazing to colour, I mean just look at that hair...I coloured her with my usual distress inks and one more of my new pads...these stunning papers are from the Kaisercraft - Pickled Pear 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad I bought at Bunny Zoe's Crafts...have you noticed every one of the new pads has the same colours in them somewhere...green, yellow & blue...I must have been in a spring mode when I bought them mustn't I...I finished with a tag from the same pad and a gorgeously coloured organza ribbon bow...the fab sketch is from the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge and I'm also entering it for the Top Tip Tuesday challenge and Papertake Weekly challenge too...I'm off to wrap myself up in a couple of throws and wear six pairs of six until the heating is on...I think a hot water snuggling day is called for don't you...whatever your up to today have a lovely warm one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - mixture of antique linen, frayed burlap
ribbon - shabby shutters, antique linen
eyes - stormy sky
top - mixture of stormy sky, tumbled glass

p.s. heres a link for a huge 15% off Magnolia stamps, paper & Dies sale at Bunny Zoe's Crafts...pop on over quickly to grab a bargain or two

 
just click on the image to go there
xxx
 

22 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card, I love all of those images. You do make me laugh with your daily adventures! Hope you soon get your heating on.

Pam x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love the way you've coloured her hair :o)
Jackie xx

Sonia said...

This card is wonderful and sweet^_^
The image is beautiful^_^
Have a lovely day^_^
Sonia

Mojca said...

Oh what a beaty! The colours are just perfect!!!! hugs! Mojca

Janette said...

Gorgeous Mina, do love these images, so pretty.x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Mina. I like that soft green and the image is so cute. Have a great weekend, hugs Frea

scrapperdiane said...

Beautiful card,i love the colors you choose.

rachel said...

a beautiful card Mina and good luck with the heating - its freezing here xx

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Mina the colouring is so good.

Joan x

KandA said...

Wonderful card Mina and fabulous colours xx

coops said...

so stunning mina.gorgeous sweet image and i love your soft green colours :D

xx coops xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

So pretty! Love the green bows in her lovely hair! Hugs, Lesley

Nancy Seed said...

What a cute little face. Love your choice of DSP in making this card. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday. Try to stay warm!

Mynn xx said...

Your coloring just blows me away! What a little doll--and worthy of that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! HUGS and happy weekend! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mina :-) the image is lovely and the sentiment IS perfect ! :-)
BRRR ,, hope your heating is fixed now ,,, looks freezy on the telly :-/

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Pajalu said...

Wow what a stunning card! I am in awe of your colouring, it is amazing. This is one gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

ribenaruby said...

Aaawww Mina, they really are adorable!!! Beautiful flowing hair, gorgeous. Ruby x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina wow this is stunning how gorgeous the eyes are!!!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen said...

Beautiful image, love her eyes and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our sketch challenge #102.

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card Mina, love these new Sugar Nellie images!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Annette said...

This is so sweet. Love the colouring of her hair.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...