Monday, December 19, 2011

whats a teeny bit of green between friends...

Good morning everyone, did you see the new Bunny Zoe's Crafts candy yesterday, its two post below if you would like a chance of winning, or click on the link at the top of my sidebar...wow how fast is the holiday season whizzing by, one second its October and the next its a few days to the big day...is it just me or is time whizzing by this year...it must be the season for hand and arm injuries...first my Dads hand (which is much much better) and then we found out last night that one of Phil's Sister has broken her wrist slipping on a floor at work....ouch it sounds painful and she is just a teeny tiny wisp of a thing too so hasn't any meat to cushion her fall, unlike me who would probably bounce lol...I hope shes ok and she will just have to let her other half do all the Christmas cooking for her...my lovely Phil is on two weeks holiday so I'm expecting some lush home cooked meals, my idea of cooking when hes away is opening a tin of soup or making a sandwich, I can cook I just find it a chore and to cook just for me seems a waste of time...anyway I can get a lot in a sandwich believe me lol...right onto today's card which is one of those ones that just go to show you don't need to use Christmas papers to make a Christmas card...I used some of the Prima Madeline 6x6 paper pad and teamed it up with the stunning Whimsy stamps Touched with Love image, stunning image isn't it...I coloured it with distress inks and shock horror would you believe no glitter even on her spectacular wings...I finished with some lush lace, sating ribbon and these beautiful Prima roses, the gold tint on them is beautiful, I punched some leaves and added a couple of buttons to finish...the gorgeous sketch is from Simon Says stamp Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Allsorts challenge (its a brown and blue colour combo but I hope they will forgive the little bit of green) and the Charisma Cardz challenge...I have a project to finish today so wont be going out until its finished (you will get to see it Christmas Eve)...whatever your up to today be careful I don't want to hear of anymore injuries, two is quite enough lol
Mina xxx

31 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful papers and lace...delicate stamp and coloring...xxx Margreet

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little image .. so pretty
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

Oh that does sound sore, poor thing. Remember these things come in threes so be careful!! Love your card, you've reminded me I have this image and not yet used it!!

Ali said...

Gorgeous card xx (hope your s-i-l is ok )

Chrissy said...

A sweet gentle image Mina, so pretty.Gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a beautiful card. Very pretty image.

Maris said...

what a lovely ,sweet card this is Mina xx

My'scardcorner said...

Just beautiful Mina and such a nice change of colour and as you say it works.
I wish I was ready for Christmas so behind this year think Ive got all the pressies but all need wrapping and I hate that Enjoy your time being spoilt by Phil you lucky lady.
Myrax

Exclusively by Mel said...

Mina the papers are beautiful!!
love the colours, and the matching roses.
Gorgeous card!
love, Mel. xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Mina oh I really love this sweet image and oh how you have teamed up the papers with the gorgeous lace and flowers is just so perfect ! all these injuries not good i am so concious of walking on the ice I have not slipped yet lol ! Can;t believe it;s nearly christmas so excited !! Hope you have a super time with your hubby ! Kitty ;0)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful card. The image is beautifully coloured and love the papers. Enjoy having your hubby home for two weeks and being spoiled. Donna

Irene said...

beautiful card and such a gorgeous image

heidy said...

Oh what a beautiful card Mina!
XXX Heidy

Carla S. said...

This is really gorgeous, Mina! I love the papers and trims you used and the precious image!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, such a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh dear so sorry to hear about Phil's wrist, how awful. Your card is really beautiful Mina. Im a big fan of non traditional Christmas cards and as always, the papers youve used are beautiful. Lee x

brenda said...

A really gorgeous creation Mina, such a lovely image and coloured so delicately.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

B x

Janette said...

Very sweet and delicate card Mina.xx

Jo said...

Gorgeous! Thought the last card's paper was lovely - this is even better!!
Jo x

Sue said...

A very soft and gentle image,beautifuly coloured.Fab card Mina.Hope your SIL is ok,nasty break that.Have a lovely time with your Phil.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

wow this is beautiful mina.i love the stunning image and your colours and flowers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Mina and that image is just adorable.
The weeks just disappear. Someone keeps fast forwarding them!!
hugs
Marion

Enfys said...

Hi Mina, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year - gorgeous card as always
hugs
Enfys xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Hi Mina, delightful card...nice and simple and cute to boot! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Such a sweet image. You are so right. This is a beautiful Christmas card without Christmas colors. So sorry about your SIL. Hope her husband can cook as good as Phil!

Knerten said...

Another beautiful card from your hands, Mina :-) Always such a pleasure to come in and see what you create, although I am not always leaving a comment..
Wishing you Happy Holidays !
Hugs
Turid

Miss Emerald said...

Very delicate and beautiful!

Juls said...

this is so so sweet! Hugs Juls

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card Mina and such a beautiful image...

Thanks for joining in our brown and blue challenge this fortnight at Allsorts and all the best for 2012

Emma xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...