Monday, December 12, 2011

you've been snowballed...

Good morning everyone did you all have a fantastic weekend I hope so...my Sister is here on a visit from Newcastle, I love spending time with her as we never get enough time together and its so brilliant to see her, it always makes me feel sad when she leaves though...sods law we cant go out together today as our new TV is being delivered, I rang the delivery people up so I could get a time for delivery so I could at least plan to go out at some time during the day and the girl on the other end said 'Oh of course I can give you a time...between 7am and 7pm' well duh, that narrows it down a lot lol...I cant wait to see our new TV, its 37 inch full HD all bells and whistles one so I am expecting huge improvements on sound and vision or I will want to know why indeed lol
my card for today is for our new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge and this month the theme has been chosen by our lovely Dorcas and is fancy fold or shaped cards, I chose to make a fancy fold card, I think this is called a step card but don't quote me on that...I used the amazing Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 paper pad again, I must admit I'm addicted to the colours of this lush paper pad, I used the oh so cute CC Designs Laugh Lines Snowball stamp coloured with distress inks and the snowball splats and sentiment are from the CC Designs Laugh Lines Splat sayings stamp set, I glittered and cut out the splats and put the sentiment behind this green framed made from packaging from an alphabet set I bought a while back...the lush ribbon is Green Gingham Wired Edge Gold Thread Ribbon, this is so easy to make into a gorgeous large bow as it holds it shape easily...everything except the frame is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, I'm entering this for the Winter Wonderland challenge, Crafty Creations challenge and Crafty Catz weekly challenge too...I am so way behind in all my DT work and commenting, see that's what happens when you go away for a few days without your laptop, so maybe a day in waiting for the delivery guys is a good idea...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one and when you have time hop on over to Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge to check out the rest of our wonderful DT's lush makes
Mina xxx
p.s. do my photos look blurred to you?, they look kinda fuzzy to me but then maybe it could be my eyes lol

32 comments:

Jackie said...

Brilliant card. I hope your new TV arrives early so the day is not wasted :o)
Jackie xx

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Love the touch of Gingham ribbon.

pinky said...

Very cute and great sentiment lol. Hoping there is no snow here this week as my daughter arrives home on Sunday and the airport will be snowballed if I find there are any delays!! Hope the tv arrives early.

mariska said...

She is sooo cute Mina!

Hugs mariska

Chrissy said...

Not blurry at all, just a fabulous card with a very cute image...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane said...

Great card Mina - hope your new TV arrives safely.
Hugs
Jane

Maris said...

great card Mina, and how is your sister ??? is she also creative ??
Hope your new Tv is great, we have a new Phillips Ambilight HD ,i didnt like looking tv but now...... its stunning to look xx

Miss Emerald said...

Mina, this is a great card! Has the power to make a person smile!

My'scardcorner said...

Briliant fun card Mina hope youget your tv delivered early so you and your sister can hit the shops.
Myrax

heidy said...

Have fun with your sister Mina and I love your card!
XXX Heidy

Hanneke said...

What a cute card! Love that DP. So nice that your sister is over to visit! I know how you feel about the delivery, I have the same problem sometimes. Hope the tv will get to you soon! Hugs, Hanneke

Carla S. said...

Very cute card, Mina! Love the fancy fold and fun image! Hope your TV arrives early so you can spend time out with your sister!

Mummylade said...

that is just brilliant!!

Lau W said...

This is a so cute card Mina, so adorable !
xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Marion said...

Fabulous card Mina and such a cute image. Love the papers and the cute tag. I must say the pictures don't look fuzzy to me.
Enjoy the time with your Sister and hope the TV lives up to expectations.
hugs
Marion

Debbie said...

Hi Mina, hope you've had a super time with your Sister.Hope the tv arrived so you could get out together.Beautiful stepper card.Really fun and cute image.Lush ribbon too.Love Debbie x

Lisa Jane said...

LOve this design and the fun image .. and talking of fun.. hope you have lots with your sister and watching your new TV
Lisa x

Sue said...

Hi Mina,I hope by now your new TV is all set up and ready.Glad you had a good time with your Sister.
Your stepper card is lovely,great image and sentement.
Hugs Sue xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Gorgeous card. Love the printed papers and cute image. Hope your tv arrived early and your day wasn't wasted. Donna

Lee said...

Fab card.Hope your Tv is now installed.xx

Crafty Loops said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous Mina. I hope you got your new tv ok and you are are enjoying all the new mod cons that come with it. Lee x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card Mina, love it.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card mina.love the fab shape and papers and gorgeous fun image ;D
i hope your tv arrived early :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Love the colors and your gingham ribbon! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
smiles,Deena

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image. Enjoy your new TV. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland. Marianne x

Turtle In The Sand said...

I sure wish I could get snowballed. Maybe we will get a touch of the white stuff this year! **Linda

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous!! love the shape of the card too!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandy said...

Very cute, love the image and big bow.
Sandy

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one very adorable creation I love the image and the design & layout and the colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything Goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Andrea C said...

Haha amazing card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...