Monday, December 05, 2011

I so want this under my tree...

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a brilliant weekend, Im probably up to my eyeballs in cleaning carpets atm, or maybe not I might still be in bed depending on the time...I bought a few wreath bases a while back and thought I must take them down with me to make wreaths and can I find them...nope...I know exactly when I will find them though, two weeks after Christmas, I need to carry things round me or I havent a hope of finding them again lol...my card for today is for our new challenge at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge, this month its our lovely Sasha's choice of theme and she chose Christmas with a Bow, so anything you want as long as its Christmas with a bow on it somewhere...I used another of thee stunning little Pachela Studios images from Cuddly Buddly, this one is called Toby Tumble Christmas Surprise, how much would I love this stocking under my tree, what a stunning image isnt it, I coloured it with dostress inks and added just abit of sparkle, the lush paper is from Echo Parks Everybody Loves Christmas collection and is called Paper Snowmen, how lush are those colours together, I even used the name from the info strip for my sentiment...I added some fantastically lush Rose Pink Gingham ribbon and a bow from the same ribbon, three pins from the Diamonte 5cm decorative pins pack, the ribbon and pins are from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
...the lush sketch is from Papertake Weekly challenge Im also entering it for the Joanna Sheen challenge too...right thats me for today sorry Im not commenting but I will catch up with you all when I get back...whatever your up to today have a wonderful one
Mina xxx

35 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Too cute Mina. I would love to have him hanging on my mantle too! Hugs, Linda

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Mina. I suffer the same affliction as you. My friend bought me an SU embosslits folder (flutterbies) in America a couple of months ago and I have put it somewhere so safe I can't find it BooHoo :o)
Jackie xx

Chrissy said...

I loose things all the time, I put it away somewhere safe...too safe...never see it again until it is too late.Very cute image,lovely bow,and gorgeous card Mina.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

so so cute!!! Love the fabulous colours and that gorgeous gingham ribbon! Hugs Juls

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mina. How beautiful and what a cute image. Love the big bow, very pretty. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card. Your papers and detail are marvellous as usual.

Renkata said...

Hi Mina,
your card give me such a smile this morning so joyful and pretty.

Exclusively by Mel said...

Mina your card is so pretty! love the beautiful bright colours.
Hope your getting on ok at your gorgeous farmhouse.
Love, Mel. xxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww sooo cute Mina.. love the colours and the DP
Lisa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Beautiful bright colours and a gorgeously cute image. I love that ribbon and bow.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina what a cute image and I love how youve coloured it, the papers loove fabulous and overall effect is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

heidy said...

Wow what a sweetie Mina and gorgeous ribbon!
XXX Heidy

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Mina, the colours are so pretty. I bet the wreath bases are under a bed somewhere....thats where I found mine....after Christmas! Lee x

My'scardcorner said...

This is so cute Mina love that gingham bow and those pins. Good luck in the JS challenge.
Myrax

Unknown said...

gorgeously cute card Mina, luv the colours xx

cheryl said...

oh hun how cute really beautiful card hun hugs cheryl xx

Carla S. said...

Delightful card, Mina! Love the fun papers and the darling image! Wonderful coloring and sweet embellishments!

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card! I love the cute image.

Marie-Anne

Sue said...

Ahh,so very cute,i love the image.Fab card Mina.
Hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh the image is so cute, and the bow is wonderful ! Love this sweet card Mina !
xxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh hun I love this image, I want a stocking like this too lol, fab colouring and gorgeous ribbon, hugs Liz xx

Miss Emerald said...

The card is so cheerful and pleasant!

Michelle J M said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love the colours as usual exquisitely coloured. Hugs Michelle x

Teresa said...

Stunning card as usual Mina, thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheens first challenge. hugs Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, I love your sweet card very much. Your new bloghead is great.
Hugs Ageeth xx

Kim said...

What a cute and colourfull card. I think it is adorable.

By the way. I am giving away a candy on my blog. Hop over to check it out.

Hugs Kim

NGCARDS said...

A lovely card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Debbie said...

What a beauty Mina.Beautiful makes over the last few days.Hope you're okay.Love Debbie x

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card.

Jayne
x

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Mina - I love those bright fun colours, the fab ribbon and you're right that is a beautiful image. Very clever sentiment, effortless!!!

Julie x

Lee said...

i think we all suffer from "Now where did i put that" LOl.
Your card is STUNNING.Hope you are now fully recovered,how is your lovely dad.Hugs xxxx

coops said...

aw gorgeous card mina.super adorable image and i love your fabulous bright colours and papers ;D

xx coops xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mina love those papers thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Barbara said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I hope my stocking is stuffed like that! Great image and love that bow! Hugs!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful card. Love the bright papers and colours and adorable image. Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...