Monday, December 13, 2010

cold and frosty morning - Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly challenge 7-Sparkle and shine

Good morning everyone, did you all have a fab weekend I hope so, its really cold and frosty today and is beginning to feel like Christmas I think of course it helps when the decorations went up this weekend, well I have almost finished my shopping thank goodness although I usually enjoy it its been a real chore this year with the shops being so heaving...I'm in need of a choir service or a nativity I think to get the real spirit of Christmas a good old kick start, what do you all do to get into the Christmas spirit?...my lushly bright card today is for our brand new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts Monthly challenge, wow your entries last month were amazing all those fantastic projects, you have made some wonderfully creative goodies for the holiday season...our challenge this month is Sparkle and Shine...I used another of the amazingly beautiful Michelle Perkett Studio images, this is one is called Willow the Autumn Fairy, I love colouring these stunning images they always colour so beautifully, I used distress inks for her and teamed her up with Kaisercrafts Be Merry papers, in fact everything is from the paper pad including the holly and berries which are cut out from a sheet...I hope you will all join in again this month as I love looking at your fab work, when you have time pop on over to the Bunny Zoe's challenge blog to have a look at the fabulous creations our wonderful DT have made, I'm entering this into the Pear Tree Designs Christmas challenge...have a fantastically festive day everyone
Mina xxx

p.s. today is the last day to enter my mega candy so hurry hurry hurry xxx

40 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wowee this is gorgeous Mina .. i love the red and green and those Holly leaves .
Hope you are well and getting all ready for Christmas
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful card Mina, that image is sunning and I do love the colours you've used!! Greetz, Frea

Jackie said...

Fantastic festive card, love the layout :o)
Jackie xx

Diane said...

This is a lovely festive card, Mina and the image is so beautifully coloured! I got this image when I downloaded a few of Michelle Perkett's from Bunny Zoe's but she hasn't met my Copics yet!
Diane x

Ira said...

Mina, wow, wonderful card, the colors are so bright, like it a lot)))

Squirrel x said...

Wow hunny, this is totally fabulous! Lurrrve the bright colours, and the image you have used is gorgeous. Stunning. Hugs, Sxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, love the card!!!!! nice green and red and beautiful paper.
Ageeth x

Sue said...

Hi Mina,beautiful image and card.Love the papers and holly leaves.Your colouring as ever is fantastic.I think when I put the tree up,thats when I feel festive.
Stay warm chuck and heep your snow shovel handy.
Hugs Sue xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Mina a stunning card,gorgeous image and paper's,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

cheryl said...

oh mina,hun this is just amazing love the image,and the papers are just lush,hugs cheryl xxx

Andrea C said...

falalala fantastic card u really are an old cheese hehe xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Super dooper card . beautiful image on a perfect layout .

Unknown said...

wow Mina she is stunning, a beautiful card.
Chris x

Janette said...

Stunning, gorgeous card, love it all Mina, that image is abit wonderful isn't she.xxx

Jane said...

These Michelle Perkett digi's are just so dainty and you always make them look so special...love this card xx

heidy said...

Oh Mina,She's so pretty,beautiful card
Hugs Heidy

Jessie said...

Ooooh Mina, I love all your cards but this one is extra beautiful!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Fabulous reds and greens and great design papers. I love the holly leaves and the image is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. This is a really beautiful card. Love the bright red and green papers, they are gorgeous. The image is stunning. Donna

Maris said...

Hi Mina, what a lovely red card, so sweet ,i love it xx

Anne said...

oh Mina this is just adorable, lovely sweet image and a fab layout too
Anne x

Margreet said...

wonderful card in traditional colours Mina....love your colouring of that fab image!
xxx Margreet

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous, Mina! That IS a stunning image and you have done her justice with your skilled coloring. Hmm, I think I need that stamp, lol!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Mina what a beautiful image and I love what youve done with her bower its so pretty, the card design and papers are fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Renkata said...

Wow Mina, this card is so stylish an amazing.
Fatastic layout and wow the DP is gorgeous.

My'scardcorner said...

JUst lovely love the fairy image and the layout and the holly is
the perfect touch.
Myrax

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,love the colors.
Hugs agnes

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Mina... Love all that holly!
We went to York Minster on Friday for their carol concert - really got me in the mood! x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

Oh Mina you can so bring an image to life with your beautiful colouring skills. This is so so gorgeous! I love a good carol service too but always have a cold and anyone standing near doesn't appreciate my croaking lol.

Unknown said...

Pretty, pretty card!

Thanks for joining us over at PTD and Merry Christmas!

Lou x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a pretty image Mina, very whimsical, you just got the prettiest images here at your blog! And this make one unique holiday card too!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wowzer Mina - this is stunning. Absolutely LOVE the beautiful image - the light and shade on her hair is
perfection.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Tammy said...

What beautiful colors and image too! She is just darling...love the glitter.
smiles...Tammy

Anonymous said...

Ohh what a wonderful card. Gorgeous colours, sweet image and lovely details.

Hugs Jannie

Loz said...

~gasp~ I love that image!! she's stunning and I love your colouring... gorgeous ♥

tilly said...

what a gorgeous fairy, I love her, and the lush red of these papers, just fab
Tilly x

Susie said...

Beautiful card, love the festive colours and such a pretty fairy! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and Merry Christmas xx

Gail said...

mina as always..just beautiful..o man you are so inspiring..i love all your art..tfs..loves ya

Anonymous said...

You've coloured this intricate image so beautifully.Fabulous Festive card.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs and Merry Christmas :D
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...