Thursday, December 16, 2010

oh no a double post - Welcome to Mo's Digital Pencil Dreamteam Blog hop-Let it snow + Colour Create challenge 60-Plum and White

Good morning everyone I hope the bad weather that's supposed to arrive today hasn't hit you yet...keep warm and safe if it has, you will have to excuse the bad photos but I dropped my camera yesterday and it actually bounced...oops...so they are a bit blurry at the moment but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) it will settle down...its a double post day today so without any further waffling first is the Mo's Digital Pencil Dreamteam blog hop which you should have arrived here from our fabulous Guest Designer Heidy, if you haven't then you could hop on over to our wonderful Peri's blog, our host this month who chose the theme Let it Snow, so you don't miss any of the fabulous creations..I used the stunning little Kai in the Snow for my card, isn't this image just the cutest little thing



I coloured him with Distress inks and used this lush Basicgrey Marjolaine Mint Fudge paper, I'm loving this new collection have you seen it yet, the snowflakes are gel stickers and I finished with some glitter (of course you cant have snow without glitter) and ribbons from my stash...your next stop on our hop is the amazing
I used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and I'm also entering this for the Stamp with Fun Christmas card challenge
My next card is for our new challenge at Colour Create which this time was our lovely Julies choice and she chose this rich Plum and White, gorgeous colour combo isn't it, I had the great pleasure of meeting up with Julie at the NEC and she is gorgeous and a really nice woman too...I used one of the new Crissy's digis from Whimsy Stamps its called Touched by Love, isn't this image so beautiful just a perfect Christmas image...I coloured it again with distress inks and again used a mixture of Basicgrey papers
when you have time pop on over to Colour Create and have a lot at the rest of the DT's amazing projects...it always amazes me how everyone uses the same colours but gets such different pieces of work, brilliant isn't it...thanks everyone for sticking with me for this long post and I will be back tomorrow at 8am with my Just Magnolia card and then at 9am with something I have been bursting to tell you about....have a warm, snug day everyone

Mina xxx

46 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Mina,2 stunning cards,both creat colour used
My post shows up on time pffew lol
Enjoy your day
Big Hugs Heidy

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
Both cards are stunning,
Hugs Dianne xx

Lia said...

Ohh, so cute this two cards, most beautyfull colors,

Hugs Lia

Ira said...

Hi,Mina wonderful cards, I like you bow at the second one, can you tell your secret? How do you do them?

Chrissy said...

A new follower and a happy one. Gorgeous cards, I love that little baby in the snow.Gorgeous
Luv CHRISSYxx

petra,s cards said...

whow mina what a wonerful cards!!!!
xx petra

Jak Heath said...

Stunning card, so delicate, love both your card today Mina.

Lisa Jane said...

Both cards are beautiful Mina .. i love the colours and the adorable images.. need to get my skates on today - so much to do !
Lisa ;)

Jackie said...

Both are gorgeous cards but I love that delightful image and the paper on the first one :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina wow love these just stunning as always!!

Peri said...

Wow - two stunners Mina! I adore little Kai - your colouring always blows me away!
Hugs
Peri

knopkiniukai said...

Mina- very gorgeous cards.

Margreet said...

2beautiful cards, Mina....the first one is my fav....love that image so much....pretty papers and lovely use of the ribbon!
xxx Margreet

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your beautiful cards, the images are adorable.
luv
Debby

cowboydutrem said...

Love both cards, very nice use of the ribbons!

Andrea C said...

both very gorgeous cards x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Two beautiful cards today. Gorgeous colours and charming images. they are wonderful creations.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Diane said...

Two wonderful cards, Mina and so different! I love the image of Kai in the snow - it's so full of childlike joy and the second card has a wonderful, peaceful and serene look - well done!
Thanks for the congrats on the GDT and I look forward to your exciting news!
Diane x

Marja Sch said...

Wow Mina such a gorgeous cards. Hugs Marja

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful cards. Love the images and colours in both. No snow yet but I'm sure it won't be long. Donna

Janette said...

Both cards are truely stunning Mina, no snow yet, not even frost....I am disgusted..lol..I mean they promised...xx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Mina, two beautiful cand stunning cards, both of them the images are so precious and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Debbie Johns said...

Hi Mina, Your cards are beautiful.Keep up the good work.Debbie x

chrissy xx said...

Two Gorgeous Cards. LOve them both.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Hi Mina,two stunning cards,I love both of your beautifuly colourd images.Hope that squall that we just had missed you,heavy rain with ice in it,yuk!
Stay warm,hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Adorable cards Mina, both of them! Greetz, Frea

My'scardcorner said...

Two beautiful cards Mina both have the cute factor and love the snowflakes.Weve got the awful sleet and snow that was forecast:0(
Stay safe
Myrax

cheryl said...

wow hun these are just amazing adore what you have done your coloring is just amazing,too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jen Shults said...

These are beautiful! I love your coloring and the snowflakes on the first one!

mu42800 said...

The first card is beautiful with this baby stamp!!!!!!
I like it
bizz Mu

Christine said...

Hi Mina wow stunning creations love Kai image & the colour combo is gorgeous.. the love litle girl image too stunning fab colours & the ribbon awesome..love em.

smiles Christine xx

Kerttu said...

Two ver pretty cards. Loving the colours you've used.
Klem
Kerttu

coops said...

wow, 2 stunning cards mina.the images are beautiful and i love your colour combos :D

xx coops xx

Renkata said...

two gorgeous cards Mina.
Very fantastic layouts.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love the soft shades on the Mo's blog hop card and the way you have cut away the gorgeous image. The second card is so beautiful too Mina x Hugs Pascale

Shazza said...

WOW Mina, these are amazing x

Jane said...

Bootiful cards...lurvin Kai in the snow...irrestible!!!x

Debbie Pamment said...

Ooooh Mina these are FABULOUS! You have such a soft, distinctive style - I just ADORE the way you create!
xXx

Di said...

beautiful Mina i love this image from Whimsy the little angle is soo gorgeous! great cards!
Hugs Di xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous coloring as always, Mina! Both images are so sweet. I lost my new glitter - where could it be, lol. and ooh, news, could it be the DT position you tried for? hope so!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are gorgeous!! I just love your coloring on both images, Mina. The ribbon details, colors, and embellishing are beautiful!

Josie Cox said...

I love the wonderful talent you share with us as part of Mo's design team. TY for the inspiration.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Both cards are stunning Mina! The images are super cute and wonderful coloured.
Hugs Jacqueline

Christine L said...

Both BEAUTIFUL!
Christine x

Juls said...

beautiful! As always I love your ribbon!!! This is just so soft and pretty! Hugs Juls

Tine said...

Both fabulous creations Mina, and so beautifully coloured.
Tine :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...