Friday, December 17, 2010

first post today back again at 9- you sick of the sight of me yet lol - Just Magnolia week 8 - sketch by me

Good morning everyone bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrr its freezing and white here, just when you think you have got rid of the snow it returns with a vengeance...this is my first post today don't forget to come back for my second one at 9am, I am thrilled to bits about it...this card is for our last challenge until New Years Eve over at Just Magnolia and this time its a sketch by me, I love seeing a sketch of mine being used for so many amazing creations from you so please join in this time and you have a fortnight to get your entry in...I used these two fabulous Magnolia skaters I have had this stamp ages and ages but haven't used it for a while, I coloured them with distress inks and these amazingly coloured papers are from We r Memory Keepers Vintage Blue collection and is called Rainbow connection, the paper pack was a huge bargain from TK Max would you believe, who knew they sold scrapbooking goodies, I didn't, the sentiment is from another sheet of the papers too, I finished with some buttons and ribbon from my stash...oooohhhhh I really cant wait to hear what you think of my post later...I hope you love them both...speak later and when you have time dont forget to pop over to Just Magnolia to have a look at our teams lush work
Mina xxx

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

OMG Mina, you never fail to make me go "oooh" when I see your work hunny. Love this Magnolia card, and as always your DI work is inspirational. One day, if I work hard, I hope to be a teeny bit nearer to your amazing standard. Thank you for being such a star. Hugs, Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh Gorgeous colours = fab sketch .. hope to get a card done using your sketch .... if someone doesn't steal my time
Lisa ;)

Andrea C said...

I don't know if you got my comment for this, my 3 year old decided she wanted to leave you a comment and turned off the wireless capability on my laptop had to phone my bro to fix it hehe she loved your card as do I x

Juls said...

fab!!! Loving the buttons! Hugs Juls

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous Mina as usual!

heidy said...

Hi Mina,I just got home from work,and I know you had 2 posts today and I started with the first one ,and It,s gorgeous by the way,but reading this post you make me so curious about your second post,and you know my English isn't the best,so I want to hurry up but I think to long about how I must wright this message lol
Big hugs Heidy

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and love the layout.xx

Sue said...

Hi Mina another gorgeous card,sorry you got your snow back again.Keep warm.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

gorgeous card mina.i love this sweet skating colurs and your colours are stunning.yummy papers as always :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

gorgeous!!! very sweet image!! love all the patterned papers as well :)

Crafty Spark said...

love the patterned papers they are so cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...