Thursday, March 29, 2012

every girl has a good sulk now and again...

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well and happy...I bet some of you haven't even noticed I'm not here lol...fancy another little joke then...not a belly laugh one but a chuckle maybe, the sort of jokes you get in a Christmas cracker and kinda apt for my anniversary lol
A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows his head in prayer. His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.” The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”
an oldie but a goody lol...right now onto my card for today which is for our new challenge at Colour Create challenge, this week its our lovely Julies choice and she chose Deep Purple, Bright Green and cream lush combo isn't it and the extra option is Bows, now a girl doesn't need to be asked twice to use bows now does she, well I don't lol...I used this amazing new image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Patty, I love that face it makes me smile every time I look at it...I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her dress with these lush papers from Kaisercraft, I cant remember which pad its from though as the sheets were loose in a box I put loose pad sheets into...now when Julie asked for a bow I couldn't resist but use the biggest bow I could make could I...I used some organza wired ribbon for it and of course theirs bows on the gorgeous Patty too...I cant wait to see what you come up with from this lush colour combo...the sketch I made up as I went along...right that's me for today so will speak to you all tomorrow...if you have time don't forget to pop on over to the Colour Create challenge to see what the rest of our amazing team came up with...have a brilliant day everyone
Mina xxx
distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose
hair - gathered twigs from the Autumn set
dress shading - antique linen
bows and pants - crushed olive
shoes - black soot

26 comments:

mags said...

A super card Mina. The image is lovely and the papers are gorgeous. Lush ribbon too.
Mags
x

Doreen said...

Morning Mina, this is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Елена Яшкова said...

Хорошенькая открыточка! Ну а девчушка смешная...

Lisa Jane said...

oh this made me chuckle... i recognise that face lol!
LOve the colour combo. Hope you are having a relaxing time
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh Mina,what a great image,looks like my daughter when she was little,he he,love the colours you have used on this and the detail is as always brilliant,hug Cherylxxxx

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card love the image :)
Hugzz Valxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Mina fabulous image and colouring, love your joke to chum, it's a goodin'' :):)
Hugs
Sarah x

Sue said...

Hiya Mina,thanks for the chuckle.
Love the image and her dress colour.
Hugs Sue x

nnalorac said...

Fab Sulky image Mina, love the colour combo. Carolxx

Naomi Johnson said...

Great card, this image always makes me chuckle. Love the ribbon!

Chrissy said...

Great image Mina, fabulous colouring and love the green bow,gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Love the image and the background is lovely!

susiestacey said...

Hi Mina, gorgeous card love the image x Susan x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

lol cute image Mina! Love the colouring and those papers go fabby :)

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Mina! Love the colors and the adorable Patty! Enjoyed your joke today! Hope you are having a great time away!

Lau W said...

:-))
So lovely card Mina, love the papers and the big bow, superb !
xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous card just love the image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nancy said...

Loooove the joke, I almost sprayed coffee on my computer :)
Your card is just too cute, love your colouring! I finally got some of Mo's images--thanks to seeing them here :)

Juls said...

fun card! hugs Juls

coops said...

fabulous card mina.love the image, reminds me of my niece, lol and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Absolutely love it.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Patty is precious Mina. I love your joke of the day too. I have to admit, I didn't see that punch line coming. Enjoy your farm time.

Janette said...

Oh Mina your jokes...lol...naughty but sooo nice...

Fabulous card, LOVE the image, so brilliant.xx

Shazza said...

funny funny!!
great card too x

XxJULESxX said...

oh Mina love this! thats how i look when hubbie hides the bank card!!! lol!!!.
Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Oh God! The face expressions are so exciting!

Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...