Tuesday, July 05, 2011

a pink of pink and butterflies...just for a change lol

Good morning everyone, I hope your all well and happy and at least giving me a few thoughts as I'm working hard away from you all, bet you aren't lol...hopefully I remembered my camera and I will put some photos on here on Monday of the ongoing house, well all being ok with travelling as you never know what will happen do you, but I'm defo a glass half full kinda girl so live in hope at catching connections on time...my card for today is for the Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT, how gorgeous is this Wild Rose Studio Mia with butterfly, she just screams summer don't you think...I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her with the same lush papers I used for the background which is from the Wild Rose Studio paper pack...fab colours aren't they...oooohhhhh and of course I had to use some more butterflies didn't I, well as one of you blogger's said there's no such thing as too many butterflies unless the card flies away...love it lol...did you all join in my Bunny Zoe's crafts candy yesterday, you really have to get this stamp set I used it for all occasions, the lush skeych is from the Papertake Weekly challenge...right then I'm cyber off again, whatever your doing today make it a brilliant one
Mina xxx

29 comments:

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card and a delightful image, love that paper :o)
Jackie xx

cheryl said...

oh mina hun this is one super cute image,just love love thos papers,too,hugs cheryl xx

My'scardcorner said...

Pretty card Mina and I love those butterflies.
Myrax

Chrissy said...

So pretty Mina. Love the papers, the colours are so gorgeous, and very sweet image.
Luv CHRISSyxx

Christine L said...

A lovely pretty card mina.. And I hope you're enjoying your time at the farmhouse! It's nice that you can still be here.. Even if it is only a cyber-mina! Don't know how you have enough time to get all the cards ready and uploaded and scheduled before you go!
Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Hi MIna, a lovely card, pink and summery, wonderful! I love following your stories about the farmhouse, its looks really beautiful and peaceful, very jealous lol!

Hugs, Barbara xx

Juls said...

so sweet!! Loving the hot pink and her paper pieced dress! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

ooh gorgeous summery papers Mina .. so pretty
Lisa x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Gorgeous card. Love the papers and colours, beautiful paper-pieced dress and loving the butterflies. Donna

Exclusively by Mel said...

Mina you card is super cute!!
Love her dress, and lovely blond hair.
Great papers!
And talking of papers. Thank you so much for my candy.
The papers and ribbons are beautiful!
I am not well at the mo so my parcel cheered me up. xxx
Your card is in my craft room. I feel honored to own one of you lovely cards.
Hope you having a great time ;)
Mel. xxx

Sue said...

Hi Mina,hope you are not working to hard,(smile)Your card is so lovely,very cute image and lovely pink too.
Sue xx

heidy said...

Hi Mina,What a sweetie!
Well I'm cleaning the house,my 18 years old son was home alone while I was away...so lol
Hugs Heidy

Marion said...

Hi Mina, Another fab card and love the paper pieced dress to match the background. Hope things are going well at your farmhouse. It looks huge and I would love a view out of a window like that.
Hugs
Marion

tilly said...

love fuchica pinks and what a sweet little girl
Tilly

Jeni said...

What a cutie patootie! Hope everything is going well with the house, try not to work too hard. ~jeni :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mina,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea C said...

Very sweet and gorgeous card x

nessy said...

oh mina such a pretty pink card ~ what a sweet image and gorgeous papers!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

WOW, cute card Mina!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Unknown said...

Love it Mina, hugs Ageeth xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marie-Anne

Laila said...

Such a lovely card :o)
The image is really cute.
Hugs Laila

check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

coops said...

stunning card mina.fab sweet image and your papers and colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Sweet card, Mina. Great job piecing.

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a sweet and beautiful card Mina. The image is so lovely!
Hugs Jacqueline

Maris said...

what a sweetie, and the papers ,i love them xx

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card Mina,super image and loving the colours.
Wendy xx

Claudia said...

WOW< your cards are amazing, I love them all, just became a follower of your great blog...
Claudia W.

Mau xx said...

What an amazing Pink. I love it and that image is so so cute xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...