Wednesday, July 27, 2011

its all about the Truth...

Good morning everyone, we had a gloriously sunny day yesterday and I hope you all did too, I didn't get out though as I was expecting a delivery of a dehumidifier to help dry out the living room walls at the farmhouse before wallpapering, it was delivered spot on time and the guy carried it to the door and put it into my arms, as he let go my legs buckled omg how heavy was that thing and seriously why did the delivery guy expect me to carry it, as I went down he grabbed the box apologising for nearly breaking my back...remind me next time I'm expecting a delivery to take up weight training before it arrives will you lol....there wasn't much crafting done here and I still haven't had time to get around to you all and your fab blogs, but I promise I will tonight...come rain hail or shine I will be blogging tonight...I have bowed to popular demand and will post my creepy crawly piccy but will do it separately tonight for those of you who don't like them...I'm not that evil lol...right onto my card for today which is for the new challenge by the Crafts and Me challenge, I'm the host this week and I chose the theme of Ribbon for the challenge, now lets face it I rarely make a card without it do I...how stunning is this amazing digi called Truth (aaaahhhh now you see where the title came from) you can get her at Crafts and Me of course, I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with a half a sheet I had of this beautiful Graphic45 paper, I'm sorry I don't know the name of it though, how lush is that gold wired ribbon and it makes fantastic bows, the sentiment tag is made from a punch and more of the lush paper, when you have time I would love to see you join in with the ribbon challenge and dont forget you dont need to use a Crafts and Me image or stamp for it either...the fab sketch is from Mojo Monday and I'm also entering this for the Totally Gorjuss challenge too...I really am going to get out of the house today, I bet it rains lol...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

26 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Stunning card, love the colours and such a beautiful image. Hope you are OK after your surprise with the delivery man!

Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card Mina!
Hope your back is'nt that bad after that weight of the dehumidifier (did I write that ok? LOL).
Looking forward to the creepy crawly piccy tonight!! **evil grin**
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card!!

Crafty Loops said...

This is such a beautiful card Mina, the colours are so beautiful and I love the big ribbon bow. Lee xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Mina..beautiful colouring, and that bow is just lush...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Beautiful design paper and colours and the image is just fabulous. She makes a stunning card.
Bet the delivery guy thought he was being funny - stupid man to drop a heavy weight on you like that. Hope you don't stiffen up.
Hugs,
Fiona x

My'scardcorner said...

Lovley card Mina love the image and those backing papers are fab.Yes dehumidifiers are heavy take care.
Myrax

Diane said...

Such a gorgeous card, Mina and that paper really is lush!
I'm such a really bad blogger ATM and I've missed 4 of your posts but I do love all the cards you make. I think I have te same problem as you - too many DT or class sample projects and not enough time!
Diane x

Louise said...

Beautiful card, love the ribbon and bow
Louise

Christine L said...

Beautiful image Mina... and love the colours you chose for her... and that DP is sooooo gorgeous!

Hope your back isn't feeling too bad today... lesson learned = never hold your hands out to a stranger bearing gifts!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mina,love the colour.
Hugs Sue xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Mina, such a stunning image and beautifully coloured.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Mina,
Love your stunning card.
Sorry the silly delivery man nearly broke your back.
I just stand back and let them put it down on the floor for me. Don't do big boxes! unless I know it's gold bars in there :))
Love, Mel. xx

Lau W said...

Superb design, love your card Mina !
xxx

heidy said...

Oh Mina,she's so gorgeous,love the colours you used!
Hugs Heidy

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous card Mina, Love the image and deep red, fabulous, Gay xxx

Andrea said...

Hi Mina - your card is stunning - I love the image, which of course is beautifully coloured, and the papers.
Typical of a man to think we can lift heavy objects! - I hope you didn't hurt yourself.
I hope you managed to get out and have had a good day today
Love, Andrea xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Mina, the colours are just gorgeous and the ribbon...lush.....you did make me laugh over the delivery...why does it always happen to you...lol..xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, love your card, beautiful coloured as usual! love the spyder story as well!!
Hugs Ageeth xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi sweetie!

Your card looks really beautiful. Love the dp and the colouring is done perfectly. Fab job, hun. Hugs...Mona

Tinchen said...

Wunder-,wunderschön. Tolles Motiv,ich mag Engel.


LG Tinchen

coops said...

wow, such a beautiful card mina.lush papers and bow and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
Beautiful card and that DP is a gorgeous rich colour. Fabby image and awesome colouring as always.
hugs
Marion

Joey said...

Beautiful card Mina, the ribbon looks so pretty against the reds. Joey x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Gorgeous rich colours and the image is beautiful. Hope you got back home before the rain. Donna

Lisa Elton said...

Absolutley gorgeous. The angel is amazing, the colors so rich and the card a winner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...