Wednesday, July 20, 2011

some news, some candy and a card...

Good morning everyone and has your weather improved any? I'm officially fed up with the British summer and it seems ages and ages since our holiday, I'm in need of another summer holiday I think somewhere warm and sunny with a pool and fantastic views...I have loads to tell you today so wont waffle on to much...firstly I was asked by the fabulous Sarah at the Pretty Little Ribbon shop to join her DT...well I had to think for all of two nano seconds...me and ribbons...never lol...she has some fantastically lush ribbons and brilliant prices...the rest of our team are







Sarah is starting off her team with a lush giveaway for you all so hop on over the the Pretty Little Ribbons blog to join in...all you have to do to win is become a follower, leave a comment to say hello and use the candy picture to link the giveaway on your blog and that's all...the candy finishes on the 2nd August and the winner will be announced on the 3rd August so hop on over and join in to stand a chance of winning some pink lovelies


I thought to celebrate my new DT spot I would use some lush ribbons on my card for today...this gorgeous little Tickled Pink image is a digi, I didn't know Tickled pink did digis did you, I bought her and a few others ages ago and forgot all about them (I know shocking) shes called Lil Lolita Willow and I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these lush papers
from the Prima 6x6 paper pad Botanicals from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and Nikki also has Tickled Pink stamps if you prefer rubber, I love the colours in this pad and I think cutting around the frames gives the perfect finish to the edges...I finished with a sentiment cut from the same pad, lush satin ribbons, Prima flowers and some punched glitter dragonflies...the sketch is from Sketch N Stash challenge and I'm also entering this for the Deep Ocean ribbons challenge and Lollipop crafts anything goes challenge too...I'm off to have a good play with my new toy today and catch up with some commenting...whatever your up too don't forget to pop on over to The Pretty Little Ribbon blog to join in with the candy
Mina xxx

34 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, Mina. Gorgeous monochromatic card, I love sweet image and thank you for the tip, I'll have a look, hugs, Miria

Juls said...

just toooooo gorgeous!!! I love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

Marianne said...

Oh what a gorgeous card; I love the skinny girl image!! Looks really wonderful.
xxx Marianne

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Love the soft subtle colours and papers, sweet image and great layout. Congrats on your new DT post. Donna

Andrea C said...

Well done Mina. Gorgeous card and shocking that you could forget this little cutie hehe. Will go and check out your design team pronto x

Sue said...

Hi Mina,love your card and nach the ribbon.Congrats on your new DT post.Off to take a peek.
Hugsue xx

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Mina on your new DT. Your card is just fabulous. I love the colours and all so beautiful, fab image, and lush ribbon, so pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, congrats on your DT post hun! Love your sweet card, great colours too. Can we officially start a club: People who are fed up with rainy and cold summers? Holland isn't any better you know, it's like autumn overhere grrrrr!! Hugs, Frea

Denise said...

Congrats on the new DT post - well deserved. Love your card. Great image and that ribbon is gorgeous.
Denise xx

Knerten said...

Beautiful card, Mina ! So fascinated by the way you manage to colour these thin legs. Beautiful colours, and love the ribbons.
Have a nice day (even if there is no sun to be seen..)

Lisa Jane said...

Yay congrats Mina ... you are the queen of luscious ribbons lol!.. and your card proves it.. so delicate and pretty
Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations on being asked you join the team, you will definitely be a great asset to them if you card is anything to go by its stunning. hugs Shirleyxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh mina i have this and forgot i had her but doesnt mine look that good. will go check out new shop

heidy said...

Wow Mina,congrats,well done!
This card is gorgeous!
Hugs heidy

knopkiniukai said...

Mina- congrats!
cherubs

pinky said...

She is sweet, love the soft colours you have used with her. Congrats on your new DT position.

Crafty Loops said...

Really beautiful card, the ribbon bow is fantastic and I just love the colours and paper used. Lee xx

Christine L said...

Congrats on your new DT post Mina... one day someone will ask me......(in my dreams! LOL) You've created a beautiful card... I love it!
Hugs
Christine x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Min and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.Congratulations on the DT spot, well deserved.
Hugs Linda

tilly said...

love thoses papers and the ribbon, cute card
Tilly

Lim said...

Congratulations in your DT position!!!
Your card is super cute and GORGEOUS. Beautiful coloring and details. Love the color combination!
Thank you for playing with us at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog. Have a great week.
Hugs,
LIM :)

Jeni said...

Congrats Mina...they are lucky to have you!! Beautiful card, love that big satin bow. ~jeni :)

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Mina, beautiful ribbon and a sweet image, great colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

coops said...

gorgeous card mina.your sofft colours are beautiful and i love the stunning image :D
huge congrats on your new DT :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Mina it's been a while but I'm all better now so I'm back in the land of blog lol'
Gorgeous card I love all your detail and have missed so much of your stunning makes just all beautiful
Congrats on your new DT post the ribbons are beautiful a girl can never have enough ribbon lol' I hope your well and isn't our weather really awful, Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Love this image and lovely ribbon, your design is very pretty, also your coloring. Hugs!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Mina & lush ribbons go together like tea & crumpets. Do they still eat those things in the UK? Ha Ha. Congratulations Mina on your new design team. Looking forward to seeing beautiful ribbon creations in the future.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on another DT position! They're lucky to have you!

Faye said...

What a lovely card! The colours are fabby, the image so cute and I love how you've used our Sketch. Thanks for playing at Sketch n Stash this time. x

Barbara said...

This is a beautiful card and I love your coloring! Great sketch and details! I'm so into digis so I'll have to check out Tickled Pink.

Julie said...

Oh Mina - this is a stunner!! What a fab colour scheme and your colouring is as perfect as it ever was!! You must be in seventh heaven to be on this new DT, but they are also very lucky to have you!! Thanks too for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash,Juliex

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Another DT? Another pretty!

XxJULESxX said...

oh stunning card!!!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya Mina- gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured.
Thankyou so much for joining in with our Challenge at Deep Ocean. Hope to see you again xxx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...