Monday, January 09, 2012

roll on the spring...

Good morning everyone, did you all have a fabulous weekend?...we did nothing yesterday at all, we were meant to go to town but I wasn't feeling too well and fell asleep at 2pm yesterday afternoon and didn't wake until 8pm would you believe...and I was still in the same spot I fell asleep in, woke with a really stiff neck though...ouch and I woke up after Phil had gone back to work so missed him leaving, I hate doing that...I think its the time of year you know as everyone seems to be the same, after all the hustle of Christmas things in January are very very quiet aren't they and I think we could all do with some fun and sun, so sign up below for a holiday away and we will all go somewhere warm for a crafting holiday oooohhhhh or how about a crafting cruise...anyone up for it lol...onto my card for today which is for our new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge, this month our lovely Bettina chose the theme and its a inspirational photo challenge...my photo is once again rubbish because of the weather to get any photo at all I had to use the overhead light and that was in the morning too, roll on the sunshine of spring I say and it might give my mojo the boot up the bum it needs too...I chose to use this beautiful little Whimsy stamp called Valerie & Kitty Sitting Pretty, so cute isn't it and coloured it with distress inks...the lush papers and tag are from the Kaisercraft English Rose 6x6 paper pad this pad is so lush and the colours are beautifully muted too, I finished with some soft pink bias binding and some of the flowers from the same pad cut out and raised around the sentiment...I added some more of those lush Kaisercraft Resin flowers in Fuchsia as I cant resist them...I used the fab sketch from the Totally Gorjuss challenge and I'm also entering it for the Fussy & Fancy Friday challenge too...I'm going to have a rummage through my stash day to see if I can jump start my mojo...if your hiding it own up so I don't have to hunt for it lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

43 comments:

Christine L said...

Me Me Me!!! I'm up for a crafting cruise!!! LOL!
Beautiful card Mina.... love all the soft delicate colours on that paper too!
Hugs
Christine x

Minna said...

Awesome card!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A fabulous idea count me in for a crafting cruise and your card is beautiful
Hugs Dianne xx :)

My'scardcorner said...

Perfect in pink Mina and so pretty.
Myrax

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image & the soft colour.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jackie said...

Very pretty girly card. It's the light nights I am waiting for :o)
Jackie xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mina. Absolutely beautiful creation. So pretty, gorgeous papers, lovely design and fab image too. So delightful.Love Sandra xx

Chrissy said...

Very pretty Mina, love the soft pastel colours and such a sweet image.Really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Mina.
luv
Debby

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhhh dont forget me! I wanna go on a cruise! Wow, that would be a holiday of a lifetime, wouldnt it. This card is so pretty Mina. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Lee x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Mina, love the colours & papers you,ve used, soo pretty xx

Fleur said...

Such a pretty, feminine card Mina
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Janette said...

Oh Mina a Crafting Cruise....WOULD BE HEAVEN SENT, LETS HOPE IT'S FREE SHALL WE...XXXXX

I love your card Mina, yet again...It's all so sweet.xx

tilly said...

love the pretty colours and you little flowers, book me on the cruise please or failing that --- a week at your farmhouse in spring!
Hope the sleep did you good
Tilly

Exclusively by Mel said...

Yes please to the crafting cruise, and if you find your mojo ask it if it's seen mine?
Your card is mega pretty Mina!!
Love the colours.
Mel. xxx

arjette said...

Hi Mina,

beautiful card, what a sweet stamp!!!

gr. Arjette.

heidy said...

I'm inn Mina lol
What a sweetie and beautiful papers!
XXX Heidy

franzesjoi said...

hhh such a prettty, girly card... a

Turtle In The Sand said...

It's warm here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA. Ya'll just come on over and we will craft our hearts out. Beautiful card Mina. Love the soft pink. Hope you are feeling better. Hugs, Linda

Carla S. said...

This is just gorgeous, Mina! I love the soft papers and lovely image! wonderful coloring and such beautiful details! I hope you are feeling better today!

Maris said...

how sweet this is ,love the soft colors xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful - lovely image and beautiful papers.

Naomi Johnson said...

lovely card, so sweet and I love the soft colours. I'm all up for a crafting cruise. How about Southampton to the carribean? we can craft all the way over and then get some sun and chill at the other end.....

Juls said...

so soft and pretty! Hugs Juls

Sabrina said...

So soft, delicate, and pretty, Mina! I love how you cut out the roses and popped them up.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina, I had a load of shopping to do yesterday or I should say food shopping its a bit of a drag but has to be done once a month. Your card is stunning love your image shes so cute, and your papers are beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxx

scrapbookertink said...

Hi Mina, tks for getting back to me so quick regarding the colouring, can't believe you get that effect with the distress inks, looks fab. Love the little stamp so sweet, yes I could do with some sunshine but will have to wait, take care Doreen x

Jeni said...

Gorgeous card Mina! Such a sweet image and I love all those flowers.
It was warm here this weekend. We had temps in the high 60's, a little windy but finally thawed me out. Lol
Happy New Year!! ~jeni :)

June Nelson said...

OOOh me too I would love that, this card is stunning Mina xxxx

Lee said...

Hi Mina,hope you are feeling better.A crafting cruise what a GREAT idea,you are only allowed on if you can prove you ARE a crafter LOL.Beautiful card as always.Hugs xx

Sue said...

Hello Mina,such a sweet card,love the soft colours,I wish I had the time for a craft cruise.Such a great idea though.
Hugs Sue xx

Lau W said...

Oh so sweet card with so nice colors, love it, and the image, I adore it !
xxx

Irene said...

beautiful card, such a pretty image, reminds me of my granddaughter

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and wonderful DP! Hope you feel back to normal quickly!

Mau xx said...

card is so sweet Mina, love the soft pinks xx
sending loving thoughts, and prayers are winging their way for your dad, Hope he gets good results very soon, and with less worry you will feel better too xxxxxxxxxxx Hugs to all xxxxxx

coops said...

so beautiful mina.your soft colours are really pretty and i love the sweet image ;D
you must of needed the sleep hun.

xx coops xx

Andrea said...

Gorgeous papers and a lovely sweet image. I can see nothing wrong with your card at all - I don't think your mojo is missing!
I hope you've been feeling better today.
Love, Andrea xx

cheryl said...

oh this is one super sweet image Hun just love,the papers you have used on this too,beautiful soft colour tones,hugs cherylxx

Diane said...

Lots more wonderful cards since my last visit, Mina and this one is so cute! I do love the way you handle ribbon and you manage to find such lush ones!
When you find your mojo, please check to see if mine's hiding there with her because I haven't seen her for ages it seems!
Diane x

Céline said...

really sweet card!
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline dt member

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Sweet image and gorgeous colours and layout. Donna

Andrea C said...

Beautiful card xx

Hazel said...

Hi Mina

This is such a beautiful delicate card - truly wonderful.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our next challenge.

Hazel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...