Sunday, January 22, 2012

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Yooohhhoooo everyone sorry Im so late, I nodded off after lunch...too much pie I think lol...anyway no waffle straight onto our winner this month....the Mr RNG says its
No 13 (lucky for some)
and that is......................
MAGS
huge congratulations Mags, could you email me your details and I will pass them on so you can get your beautiful prize
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone
Mina xxx
p.s. dont worry if you didnt win I will be having some more lush candy next weekend to celebrate my Birthday (well any excuse for candy lol)

9 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Yippee Congratulations to the very lucky Mags. Enjoy your gorgeous prize. Lee x

mags said...

Wow, I've won. Thank you very much. Looks gorgeous. Will email you right now.
Mags
x

Marion said...

Congratulations Mags.
Marion

Wendy said...

Congratulations Mags.
Wendy xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the chance sweetie
mags congrats hunni, enjoy hun
hugs angelique

Christine L said...

Well done Mags!
Hugs
Christine x

Aunty Sue said...

well done mags

Rufus said...

Yahoo to Mags!
R/

Mau xx said...

Congratulations to Mags, Enjoy your lovely Candy xx
Thanks Mina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...