Monday, January 02, 2012

young love...

Good morning everyone, I hope your all well and are having a great start to 2012, Phil has gone back to work and it seems so strange to be here alone again but at least I will get loads of work done today, well that's the plan anyway...we had a fantastic family lunch yesterday and my lovely Dad seems to have his appetite back and even asked for a second Yorkshire pudding, fingers crossed he is well and truly on the mend, you probably heard the sigh of relief from where you are lol...because my Dad wasn't with us for Christmas we had a extra special lunch and even had Christmas crackers, and he chuckled at each and every terrible bad joke in them too...I missed his laugh as we haven't heard it much when he wasn't well, we are going shopping together tomorrow so he can spend some of his gift cards he got for Christmas, I don't like shopping for clothes with my Dad, he doesn't really need anything and the men who complain women are picky shoppers should spend the day with my Dad, I will give you an example when we were shopping for a new TV for him, it took him 12 weeks and I mean looking at them at least twice a week too...couldn't make his mind up if I paid him lol...anyway onto my post for today, its for our new challenge at The Pretty Little Ribbon shop challenge...

the choice of theme this time is from our fab teamie Peet and she chose Be My Valentine, as soon as I started to think about this DT project I knew I had to use this amazing Ragged Romeo from Mo's Digital Pencil, stunning isn't it and look at that little girls face, perfection, I coloured them with distress inks and used them as a tag for a box...the stunning ribbons are from The Pretty Little Ribbon shop and are Antique Gold Sheer Ruffle Edge 16mm (just peeping behind the white) and White Silky Crush wired ribbon, I finished with loads of Prima roses and a mixture of velvet and satin leaves from my stash...wait until you see what the rest of our wonderful came up with, wow...I'm entering this for the Simon Says Stamp anything goes challenge, the Joanna Sheen Celebration challenge (mines Valentines) and the Dutch Dare Card challenge too...I'm having a crafting catching up day today and I'm not coming out of my craft room until I have caught up...have a wonderful day everyone and when you have time pop on over to The Pretty Little Ribbon shop challenge and join in
Mina xxx

48 comments:

Miria said...

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciated it! I'm happy your dad is better :)
Your project is stunning, so creative and inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
I wish a happy to you and your family, Miria x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous box, beautiful colours. Good to hear that your Dad is well on the mend :o)
Jackie xx

Ally said...

aaaaw, you've showed us so many wonderful things since I last visited your blog! Wow, every single work is divine!
Love this Valentine box, the couple is so sweet! and you coloured it to perfection!
Hope you have an easy day with your Daddy :) and I hope he can make good desicions :o) and all on the same day..LOL
Happy New Year, Hun!
Alessandra

Lisa Jane said...

well as you know i am loved up at the moment lol... so i adore this ,.. so pretty and what a gorgeous little couple ..just a bit younger than Michael and me lol
Glad your dad is on the mend
Lisa x

Maris said...

how lovely this is Mina xx

Kras said...

Mina,
how lovely this.

mags said...

Mina, this is gorgeous. The image is so adorable and coloured beautifully. Glad your Dad is feeling better and thanks for popping by my blog. Your comments are much appreciated.
Mags
x

Pauline said...

What a fabulous tag on this box, I love the sweet image! Love the roses and the beautiful bow too!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Mina..Gentle, beautiful, soft, colours...so pretty.Love the flowers and lush bow...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Mina. This is stunning, so beautiful and very delicate. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Marie-Louise said...

So beautiful.

Miss Emerald said...

Wow! This is so, so beautiful, soft, filled with love card! Perfect!

My'scardcorner said...

Such a cute image Mina love their boots :0) and love how youve presented it so lovely Glad to hear Dad is on the mend enjoy your day
Myrax

tilly said...

what a beautiful image from Mo.... they are so sweet, love the flowers as well
Tilly

Juls said...

this is utterly fabulous!!!! Love the gorgeous bow!!! Hugs Juls

Hanneke said...

Hi Mina, I hope you and your family will have a wonderful and healthy New Year! Sounds like your dad is doing well again, good to hear! What a lovely creation you made, the image is adorable. Hugs, Hanneke

Exclusively by Mel said...

Morning lovely,
I do love your beautiful tag!!
Wonderful soft colours!
Glad your Dad's feeling better xxx
Have a lovely day in your craft room.
Love, Mel. xxx

Craftyanita said...

What a gorgeous box and such a beautiful image x

Andrea C said...

WOW this is superb xx

Tammy said...

Positively stunning! Fabulous colors and coloring.

Маги said...

Happy New Year, Mina!
Such a cute image! Love this creation!
Hugs
Maggie

Denise said...

Gorgeous tag Mina - love the image and the way you have used it.
Hugs
Denise xx

Jessie said...

It's beautiful Mina and I'm so happy your Dad is better. Happy new year to you and your family!

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, wishing you a very crafty 2012! Jane x

Aunty Sue said...

Oh my son would say the same about me shopping just hate clothes shopping most of all. Well I am with you thinking of Valentine this image jumped to my mind as I was browsing through Mo's images yesterday think how clever she is. Love all the elements of this and great idea to place in the heart you are the best. Happy New Year hope the shopping isnt too bad tomorrow.

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mina, adorable image and coloured so beautifully..Happy New Year to you and your family.
Wendy xx

angelwhispers said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Mina. Sounds like you had a fab day yesterday even more special with your Dad being there!!

Loving the card you have made how special it is and such perfect colours. Love Chanelle xxx

Sinikka said...

Just lovely. Sweet image and I like all the leaves you used.
Hugs Sinikka

Rhoda said...

Lovely!!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina, just want to wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year, and to say I adore your box its stunning, you really are an extremely talented lady. hugs Shirleyxxxx
Glad to hear that your dad is one the mend.

Lisa Lynn said...

Mina- your creation is adorable. Your coloring is gorgeous....and that bow is elegant!

Sabrina said...

Mina, I just love what you did with this addorable digi! A beautiful box! So glad to hear your Dad is doing so much better, and all the best shopping with him ;) Hugs, Sabrina

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is stunning Ginny x

Ελευθερία said...

Happy New Year!!!
good to hear your father got his appetite back!!!
and love the way you have coloured this sweet stamp!!!
have a nice day!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Mina, love that image and coloured so perfectly as always! Thank you for your good wishes and hope 2012 is a good year and pleased to hear your dad is on the mend.

Hugs, Barbara xx

coops said...

wow this is so beautiful mina.i love your soft delicate colours and details and the image is stunning ;D
so pleased your dad is feeling better.

xx coops xx

arjette said...

Ooohhh this is sooooo beautiful!!! What a cute image and you colored it sooo pretty!!

gr. Arjette.

pinky said...

Beautiful work Mina, what an adorable couple. Glad to hear you dad is chuckling and eating well again. Happy New year wishes;)

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely creation you made.
So sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Crafty Loops said...

Wow how absolutely stunning, I love this. Thanks for the Dunelm heads up too Mina.....looks like I'll be taking a wee trip up the road. Lee x

Unknown said...

Hi Mina glad to hear that your Dads on the mend, it is quite stressful and worrying when they are ill, just like my Mum she is on the mend too after the last few months.
Your project is beautiful love the tag colours are stunning as is your detail chum, I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs Sarah x

June Nelson said...

Its beautiful Mina good luck with the clothes shopping hun xxxx

franzesjoi said...

ahhh so sweet.. :) beautiful!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Your soft color palette works so well with the these period clothes. They look like they really are a sweet couple from the late 1800/early 1900s. My goodness just picturing them in Hot Pink and Lime Green makes me laugh. LOL

Thanks for the thoughtful comment on my blog. I hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for you and your family. Lots of hugs, Linda

Dorte said...

Stunning box, I love it.
Thank you for joining us at DDCC.
Dorte,xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Glad to hear your dad is feeling better. This is really beautiful and love the image. Donna

Julie said...

OMG amazing!! Juliexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I reckon I am going to have to do a bit of Mo shopping having seen your lovely recent makes. Your beautiful tag looks delightful on this pretty box! Fabulous Mina! Hugs, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...