Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BOO!!!!!...Simon Says challenge-Halloween+Create4fun Use a digi image+Fab'n'Funky Use a Digi+Double Dutch 54-Boo to you+Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch

Did I scare you lol...couple of things before my card details...to all those people asking about why I wasn't in the holiday photos, well I'm one of those people who hate with a capital H having their photo taken, it makes me cringe and I always end up scrunching up my face, in fact no one in my family want their piccy taken with me because they know it will be deleted, and as to one in my swimsuit Phil knows better than to take one it would mean instant divorce and he wasn't planning on spending that much on holiday I think lol...right now onto my card for today, isn't that Pumpkins digi stamp from Just Inklined fabulous just perfect for cutting and raising it to look 3d which is what I tried to do

I coloured it with distress ink and then teamed it up with two papers from Graphic45 and Cosmo Cricket...the spider one is from the Hallowe'en in Wonderland collection and is called Uncommon sense and the spotted is Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather/Woolens , the Boo is made using Papermania glittered alphabet which I bought at the Papermill....I managed to make this card fit loads of challenge, I love managing that don't you it makes you feel really clever lol...I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, it fits the Simon Says Challenge and Double Dutch Halloween challenges and the Fab 'n' Funky and Create4fun use a digi stamp challenges too...I have some new digi finds to show you this week so will be back with the first tomorrow...have a fabulous day everyone
Mina xxx

33 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Oh Mina as a Halloween freak i just love this! The colours are gorgeous and i even like the scary face lol! Did you know you could enter this into my spooky challenge at By the cute and Girly
Lisa ;)

Diane said...

This is one seriously scary pumpkin image that Jak has created, Mina and beautifully coloured by you! Wonderful card!
Have a great day!
Diane x

Jolita said...

Very scary!!!
It's great, beautiful papers and your colouring is stunning as always.

Hugs, Jolita

Unknown said...

That pumpkin looks so spooky!! fabby card xx

debby4000 said...

Fab card Mina, that pumpkin is perfect.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Mina yes you scared me haha, great card!
Have a nice day, Ageeth

Jessie said...

I love the spider web paper, it's always so hard to get Halloween paper here and that image is so cool! Fab card as always :)

Jane said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

this is fantastic Mina, you have made it jump right off of the card.. looks amazing..xx

heidy said...

hI Mina,well your 3d works,it's stunning,and I love those spiderweb papers,glad theres no spider init
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Big Hugs Heidy

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mina,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jane said...

You're right it is a perfect image for 3D and it looks amazing!! Stunning card again! hugs, jane xxx

Andrea C said...

I love halloween cards and this is so classy, scary cool x

Shirley-Anne said...

Mina you take fantastic photos of your creations .
tell me...do you check challenges first or make your cards first ?
Your colouring is as always breathtaking .

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. What a great card. Love the colours and the pumpkin is fantastic. Donna.

mulberry station said...

Hi Mina, color coloring is gorgeous! Great job on the sketch and beautiful card!
Nancy SSW

Unknown said...

What a wonderful pumpin image.. I love how you popped him up..

Hope you have a happy day...

Hugs, Linda

coops said...

fantastic spooky card mina.those pumpkins are great and he looks well scary.love your cobweb backing paper and fab colours :D

xx coops xx

pinky said...

Your shading on that pumpkin is so brilliant Mina!! Love this card. You know its not fair to leave your kids with no photos of you so grin and bear it mrs!!
Pinky

Renkata said...

Fantastic card Mina, such a beautiful colouring and layout.

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Mina and so beautifully coloured. I'm not photo friendly either lol
Clairex

Genevieve said...

Wow Mina! Your 3D pumpkins are amazing & Spooking. Fantastic card. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Miria said...

I have to confess you Mina that I don't like to have photos taken, me too! about the card, it's gorgeous! I love the 3d pumpkin and all the papers! Hugs. Miria

Unknown said...

Oh' a great card Mina, fabulous colouring on the image, a fabulous make Hugs
Sarah x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhh Mina, this is fabulous, Love Love, Love your coloring, so vivid What an awesome piece of art!!! =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Mina, fabulous 3D effect with your card. Love the DP and the BOO!Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Emma H said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

Jeannie said...

What an awesome job with this weeks sketch - great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is such a fun and beautiful card! I so love your colors, coloring and layout!! Very spooky pumpkin. So fun!!

Anonymous said...

This is truly amazing!!! I love what you did with it, brilliant!

Mandy said...

Hi Mina,
Such a beautiful card,love the pumpkin and your colouring is perect...
Mandy xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Mina - love your scary pumpkin and those papers are gorgeous!

XxJULESxX said...

wow love that pumpkin!! fabulous Mina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...