Saturday, October 30, 2010

Do not open until Christmas - My last guest DT week on Sweet Stampin challenge 50-Sketch + Paper Pretties challenge Wednesday challenge-Square project

Good morning everyone and wwwwooohhhhoooo its the weekend again, are you up to anything nice?...well we are on parent duty this weekend helping my Daughter move sofas around and arranging her house as shes having friends to stay next week and wants it to look its best...see parents are good for some things even if its just another set of hands, wheels or even a bit of decorating lol...I'm starting my countdown to the NEC tomorrow and I haven't even got a list of goodies made...well yet anyway lol...right onto my card for today which is for my last week guesting at Sweet Stampin challenge, this week is a fabulous sketch, I have really enjoyed my time with them and would like to thank them for inviting to Guest with them...I used this beautiful Mo's Digital Pencil Bismarck image, now anyone who knows me knows I really don't enjoy colouring animals because I don't do them as well as I think I do people but this one was amazing to colour and I so enjoyed it, isn't he just adorable, I paper pieced the bone to make it look giftwrapped, the papers are just scraps of papers from Craft Creations, I finished with a lush velvet ribbon and some buttons, the sentiment and holly is cut from the papers...I'm entering this for the Paper Pretties Square cards challenge...I hope you like it and whatever your up to today have a brilliant time everyone
Mina xx

29 comments:

Renkata said...

Good morning Mina,
Such a cute and sweet card. Great colouring as always and fantastic paper.
Your card from yestarday is absolutely FAB!

Ali said...

Wow - another beauty - I dont know what you mean about your colouring your doggie looks fab. xx

nessy said...

just adorable mina ~ what a super sweet dog ~just love that paper ~perfect!
enjoy your weekend
vanessa xx

Jackie said...

That dog is just adorable and so beautifully coloured, fab card :o)
Jackie xx

Janette said...

Morning Mina, That dog is sooo fab, love him, fab idea to piece the bone too, enjoy your day.xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. This is gorgeous. Love the paper-pieced bone and the image is coloured beautifully. Have a good weekend. Donna

Unknown said...

Oh' Mina he is adorable and love your colouring as always it is amazing love the layout and your gorgeous detail, happy sofa moving lol' my duties for the weekend is grand parenting wee have Bobby from this afternoon till Monday morning as my daughter and her hubby are off for a wee break but wee love him to bits have a super weekend chum. Hugs
Sarah xx

heidy said...

Hi Mina,your dog is lovely and colourd perfectly
Enjoy helping your daughter moving the sofa,s
Hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

oh Mina .. he is adorable ... can i have him for xmas !
Can i can i?
Pleeeaaaaase
Lisa ;)

Jane said...

11/10!!! well done you...great colouring Mina, always so original XXX Have a fab weekend too xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous card,love the paper's and image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Knerten said...

What a beautifully coloured image on this sweet card :-)
Have a nice weekend still, Mina !

coops said...

oh wow what a cutie.the image is soooo cute mina and your colouring is fantastic.love your papers and fab sentiment tag :)

xx coops xx

Tine said...

Hi Mina. Just love how you have coloured Bismarck and that his bone is 'wrapped' in matching paper is a wonderful touch.
Tine :)

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous Mina and it has been great having you share your beautiful work with us on Sweet Stampin this month so thankyou very much xx

Julie said...

Awwww Mina,this has to be the cutest Pup ever,he looks brilliant on your lovely card. NEC..... how lucky are you :) don't need to say have a fab weekend now do I,don't spend too much,Julie.x

Diamond Doll said...

What a cutie love the image,fab papers and great paper piecing.You be careful moving them sofas.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mina,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great image, so funny! Your card is wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Andrea said...

A lovely card Mina - colouring is fab, and I love the paper pieced bone.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Andrea said...

A lovely card Mina - colouring is fab, and I love the paper pieced bone.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love, Andrea xx

Wilma said...

As a complete doggy person I can say you have got him just right- beautiful colouring and gorgeous card Mina!! NEC grrrrrrrr!!! :) xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Mina he is lovely..Your card is gorgeous..kittyc

Marina said...

Your card is so cute!
This image is just sweet and the papers and design are gorgeous.
I love it!

Hugs,
Marina

ribenaruby said...

Fab image, too cute, love the idea of the bone being paper pieced. Wonderful!

Debbie Pamment said...

This is soooo darn gorgeous Mina!
xXx

Diane said...

Such a cute little dog, Mina! You've captured the look of his fur perfectly, which is not easy to do!
Diane x

Val said...

This is so cute - just love it.

Really like how you have paper pieced the bone!

Hugs
Valxx

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Loving the fancy edges! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...