Friday, October 01, 2010

Just Magnolia Special monthly challenge-Jingle all the way + Creative Inspirations-Christmas+Stampin for the weekend-Tag it+Totally Gorjuss-Christmas

Good morning everyone and its that time again, time for our Special monthly challenge over at Just Magnolia...thank you everyone who entered last week we have a huge number of entries...this months special challenge is Jingle all the way, so anything Christmas...I didn't really have time to make anything fancy although the ideas were there the time and energy ran out...oops...so just a card I'm afraid...I used this Tilda I haven't used since last Christmas I think shes called chilly Tilda but don't take my word for it I'm not 100% sure...aren't the papers amazing they are from a new My Minds Eye Holly Jolly paper and accessory pack I bought from Bunny Zoe's Crafts, I couldn't resist it but then when have I ever been able to resist papers lol...its a fab pack and the tag is from the pack too as it has a sheet of die cuts shapes and sentiments in it to...lush isn't it...I kept my card simple and just cute a circle out and used the reverse of the paper for the inside...I'm entering this for the Creative Inspirations challenge, Stampin for the Weekend and Totally Gorjuss challenge...when you have time hop on over to Just Magnolia as the DT have made some fantastic project (they put me to shame lol)...have a fantastic day everyone.
Mina xxx
p.s. wwwwwooooohhhhhoooooo I noticed last night I have passed 200,000 hit how amazing is that thank you all so so much and keep an eye out next week as I have something special starting on a monthly basis, no more hints you will just have to wait and see lol

26 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Mina, Another gorgeous card, that paper is delicious I have to say...but then all your papers are...lol....have a good day.xx

Anita said...

Hello Mina, What a fantastic card! Congratulations on your 200,000 hits! WOW. Anita

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Mina ♥

Lisa Jane said...

Oh you are a tease !!!
Love this little card - i got a new xmas Tilda stamp last week so this challenge is just perfect
I love that background DP... just reminds me of winter
Brrrrrrr...
Have a great weekend
Lisa ;)

Maris said...

hi miana, love your card again, warm colors xx have a nice weekend for you and your familie xx

Jane said...

This is so gorgeous Mina! those papers are stunning and love your lush bow! hugs, Jane xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely mina, Forgot I had this one great for xmas.
Chris x

Andrea C said...

this is just too good it makes me feel chilly, no wait it is chilly tehe this is so gorgeous the backing paper is perfect for your colouring of this image it is too gorgeous x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful card. Really nice Tilda image and love your bow. Papers are lovely too. Hope you have a nice weekend. Donna

Jane said...

Now THAT ribbon is just showing off...have you now bought a special "wind-machine" that gives that ripply effect!!??!!
Still working on the basics me! Have a fabby weekend Ms Mina-pots XX

heidy said...

Hi Mina,simple but gorgeous,I think,
Goncrats whit your 200,000 hits,
Big hugs Heidy

Shirley-Anne said...

WELL DONE , how wonderful is that number of visits ..congrats .
Love your card , I got the chills just looking at it . Love your colouring and that back ground paper is divine

Stampersue said...

Lovely card - the colours are great and the backing papers are beautiful. Another fantastic creation. Well done on the number of visitors to your blog. We know a good thing when we find it:-))

Stampersue
X

Wilma said...

I dunno Mina - I would be quite happy to make a card like that and the backing paper is gorgeous - sometime things can be overdone - that is just right! :) xx

Miria said...

Hi, Mina. Simply adorable! I love the way you used the double-sided paper and the image, too! I'm curious to know about your something special... I'll wait and see. Hugs. Miria

Margreet said...

wonderful what you did with this sweet Tilda!
xxx Margreet

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina gorgeous card as usual!!!i love the papers!!

nessy said...

oh this winter tilda is still one of my faves!!! love the way you have sat her on the circle ~such delicate paper and luv the bow!!!
vanessa xx

Julie said...

Fab card Mina,I love the papers! I had to laugh at that image though,that Tilda look like she's got the hump,maybe Father Christmas left her coal lol!Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Mina,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarah said...

Love the clean and simple card and the bow's ripple affect. congrats on your hits, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog. Sarah x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

A wonderful christmascard Mina!
Hugs Jacqueline

coops said...

gorgeous card mina.sweet tilda and your paper is lush.i really love how you have done your bow :)

xx coops xx

Renkata said...

such an elegant card Mina!

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

Juls said...

fab! Love how you have used the ribbon! HUgs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...