Saturday, October 23, 2010

look out for the orange spider - Sweet Stampin challenge 49-Anything but a card

Good morning everyone and don't worry the orange spider is on my Anything but a card creation for my fourth week of Guesting at the Sweet Stampin challenge, I hope your all going to give it a go as I cant wait to see what you make for it...wow the weeks are just flying by aren't they I cant believe its this close to Christmas already where has this year gone to...I decided to make I think its called a sour cream carton, really easy to make, its really just a tube sealed at opposite sides of each end then ribbled (lol I love that word ribbled) to seal it...mines full of spiders and bats and sweets...I used this fabulous image from Mo's Digital Pencil Mummy image coloured with Distress inks as a tag, the webbed paper is from Graphic45, I also used a bandage as wrapping and finished with an orange organza bow and a few spiders and a bat on the side, I saw the fabulous Laura use them and thought it was brilliant...I'm entering this for the Spoon full of Sugar Boo challenge, Craftalicious Anything goes challenge, Fab 'n' Funky Things that go bump in the night Challenge and the Creative Inspirations Spooky challenge

I'm never sure how to photograph anything that's an odd shape, any tips anyone...are you up to anything exciting today if you are go on make me jealous lol, I'm going shopping for some shelves for my craft room in the hope of keeping it tidy, there's some hope of that like...I hope you like my carton and have a fantastic day whatever your up to and don't forget to hop on over to Sweet Stampin to see what fantastic creations the DT came up with
Mina xxx

36 comments:

Renkata said...

wow that is really very cute and delightful bag with treats I hope :) hihihihihi
Great work Mina!

ribenaruby said...

Lovely spooky pouch Mina, love the touch of real bandages!

Janette said...

Hi Mina, Fab creation for halloween, love these cartons, my children always call them 'Jublee' cartons though,you know filled with juice and frozen....or is that just here...lol...well, I love it anyway...xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Mina, I love this carton, it's just fantastic! No tips on photography from me, I have enough trouble taking square cards! Anyway your pics are great x

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Mina.

Hugs Riet.x

heidy said...

Oh Mina ,love your scarry lol bag,and this image is to cute hihiI'm of to go working grrr
Enjoy your day
Hugs Heidy

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. This is so cute. Great idea for trick or treat. Love the carton idea and the image is fab. Good luck with your challenges. I got great shelves in Ikea for my craft stuff. They are 12 x 12 and I find them perfect for everything. Donna

Lizzy said...

Hi Mina!

This is fantastic for halloween...I luv it!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Sue said...

Hi Mina.Great idea,love what you did with a carton.
Hugs Sue

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning gosh,you always come up trumps hun totally awesome hugs cheryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

You know already i will love love love this!!! I will have a dozen!! lol they would be perfect for my party .. especially if they are full of choc!!
Have a great day
Lisa ;)

Lisette Morris said...

Great tag on this treat! I would think coloring something that is mostly white a challenge and you mastered that!

Jackie said...

What a fab fun bag of goodies :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

oh this is fantastic mina.a great little treat box.i love the mummy and great spiders :D

xx coops xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
What a fabulous creation. I love the colours and the cute image. Brilliant work.
William ( a bit of a Maths nut) tells me this shape is called a Tetrahedron. Apparantly it is populay for juice cartons because it packs so tightly. (Useless information?)
Hugs,
Fiona x

Andrea said...

Wow! This is a fabulous little treat pouch - I love the papers and image you've used.
Love, Andrea xx

Andrea said...

Wow! This is a fabulous little treat pouch - I love the papers and image you've used.
Love, Andrea xx

Christine said...

Ohhh Mina that speder looks like a scorpian..LOL fab halloween creation very inventive..

smiles Christine xx

Margreet said...

you made a wonderful carton Mina....love the mummy with his Halloweenthing...your orange spider is TDF!!!...have a nice weekend
xxx Margreet

pinky said...

You had me heavy breathing there for a second, black spiders are bad enough lol. Love your creation, great little mummy!
Pinky

Diane said...

You've coloured that mummy image from Mo really well, Mina! It's not easy to get that much dimension in somethings that's all white!
Diane x

Lorraine said...

Love your little colored mummy, lol! Too cute. Oh and love your packaging design too - such a cool treat gift for Halloween. Karate class for my son in a bit, some shopping and then my niece's birthday dinner 2nite. wishing i could steal some time in between to do something creative, lol. have a great weekend!

XxJULESxX said...

oh Mina this is fab!!dont know how you think them up!!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a great creation.The image is super cool, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Net said...

Oh I love your spiders Mina! What a perfect image for Halloween.

Love it!

Justine said...

Dang Mina, your coloring is wicked wonderful. What a fun little image

Jennifer said...

Hi Mina! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky with this fabulous creation...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Faye said...

Mina this project is just absolutely awesome. I could never pull of a project like this, so I just love it. Have fun filling your new shelves!! ;)
xxx

Dena said...

Mina! What a fun project! He is colored to perfection girlie!
Soo excited to meet you in a few days!!!
Hugs, Dena

Miria said...

Hi, Mina. This mummy is so cute and I love its shape and all the scary embellishments. Hugs. Miria

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Fabulous card!!!

Thanks for playing with us Sugar Ladies this week :)

Hugs Tonje

Shell said...

This is brilliant Mina must have a bash at these myself, fab job,thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.
Shell xx

Emma H said...

Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Unknown said...

Hi Mina...gosh this is totally scrummy... I love Halloween but this is just amazing... xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Mina
This is fantastic just love it,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Now I know I have seen this already. I must have been looking but not commenting - naughty me. Love this pouchy gift thingy with the great image. Hate the spiders though! Ugh! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...