Friday, October 22, 2010

A girl can never have too much pink - Just Magnolia challenge week 78 - Think Pink

Good morning everyone and a serious posting today...hopefully you are all aware that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, not that we should need a reminder to examine ourselves but if you do need to know how to do it properly here's an excellent site to help, so our challenge this week at Just Magnolia our theme Think Pink is a tribute to this excellent cause, we all know what a horrific time our lovely teamie and friend Jacque went through so I want to dedicate my card to her, shes like a rubber ball and bounces back from everything that's thrown at her...so this is for you Jacque...I used this gorgeous sweetie Tilda and coloured her with distress inks, the gorgeous paper is from Prima and I used a fantastic glittery mesh ribbon and a selection of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (they are our sponsor this week and kindly sent us some flowers to use...I finished with a selection of punched glitterboard ferns...I hope you like it and don't forget to hop on over to Just Magnolia and have a look at the fantastic creations the rest of the DT made...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xxx

28 comments:

Renkata said...

Goooood Morning, Goood morning to you and you to me.... what a lovely morning this will be, lol
Mina what an amazing and gorgeous card, so romantic feeling came from her...
Love it!

heidy said...

Goodmorning Mina,what a lovely card and what an great purpose
Big hugs Heidy

Lisa Jane said...

Special card for special cause .Its so beautiful.
Have a fabulous weekend
Lisa ;)

Jane said...

Inspiration all round today...thanks for that, beautiful card Mina xxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. This is beautiful. Really nice Tilda image. Got the same image some time ago and have never inked her up yet. Gorgeous papers and I am sure Jacque will love it. Donna

Janette said...

It's gorgeous Mina, love the soft colours, and as always, Tilda looks ever so sweet.xx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous and perfect for marking this great cause.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
Your design papers are gorgeous. I love the colours and Tilda is just so beautiful. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Mina wow i love this the papers are yummy and it's beautifuly coloured! gorgeous!!

Diane said...

This is one of my favourite Tilda's, she just looks so sweet and I love your card, Mina!
Diane x

Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card Mina....I remember many, many years ago (I was 21) I wore a pink ribbon in October - it was my first week at a new job & my new boss asked me what it was for & I replied - breast awareness!!!! red faces all round *cringe*

Miria said...

Hi, Mina. A fab card as usual and the most fab thing is your dedication to Jacque. I visited her blog and I think she's a great woman. Well done! Hugs. Miria

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A stunning card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Mina, this is just so gorgeous. Sue x

Julie said...

So very lovely Mina,love how the headband seems to glow,very clever colouring,you're amazingly clever! Have a great weekend,Julie.x

Sue said...

Hi Mina,another gorgeous card,just love the socks,she looks so sweet.Love the backing papers.
Hugs Sue

chris said...

Mina its so so gorgeous, so love the softness of it. hugs Chris xx

Andrea C said...

have you been talking to my daughter hehe, gorgeous card x

annies place said...

Fabulous card, love pink,Ann x

Joey said...

Hi Mina

gorgeous card!
thanks for entering my candy, good luck.

Joey.xx

coops said...

oh wow!! beautiful card mina.a gorgeous tilda and i love your soft delicate colours and stunning flowers :D

xx coops xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OOoooh, my fave. colour Mina! This is delicious - love the soft colouring on Tilda, and the delish. paper and flowers. Totally beautiful!
Have a great weekend. Hugs, Sylvia xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning gosh,so much detail and just adore, those papers and flowers,hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

beautiful card and for a good cause.
Chris x

Anonymous said...

A realy beautiful caard. It is for such a special cause and I admire you for that.. Gorgeous card.. Take care kitty c

Lorraine said...

What a lovely card, Mina! Love the soft colors and the adorable colored image!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

She is so cute and so wonderful and for a good cause,great!
Hugs Jacqueline

Juls said...

just beautiful! Love all the pink and the total fab girliness of this card! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...