Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just a little bit of sharing

Good morning everyone...I was doing my rummage through my stash for my new cupboard (yes I did get it done oh you of little faith lol) when I realised how lucky I am to have so much stash...so I have decided to share some with my commenter's because I love reading them and appreciate every single one of you...so every so often, well probably every week but it could be more as I still have a huge stash of papers to go through, I will be giving away some of my fav goodies to one of the fabulous people who comment...so today is the first one, I have ten of the new 6x6 Websters pages Christmas papers and a selection of flowers

and then I did a bit more rummaging and decided why not add more so I have 21 sheets of stampin up papers as well and the first winner of all these goodies...well I picked yesterdays card and put all the commenter's (as of 11.30pm last night because I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer lol) into the random thingy and it picked No 20.........
wwwoooohhhoooo congratulations Jane...can you contact me with your address so I pop your goodies in the post for you...watch out for the next one and I will be back later with my card for today
Mina xxx

14 comments:

kelly said...

WOW Mina you are very generous,congrats to Jane for winning these goodies.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
This so generous of you,congratulations to Jane,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Ali said...

Wow - that is very generous of you, congrats to jane xx

Unknown said...

Wauw Mina, great give away!!like the christmas paper sooo much. Congrats to Jane, she´s really a lucky one!
Bye bye and have a nice day, Ageeth

Jane said...

OMG Mina...it's ME!!! Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh Mina...you're so lovely x Congrats to Jane...you'll love them!! The postie has just delivered my Webster's and I can't stop looking at them! :0)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Glad you got your craft stash sorted. Congrats to Jane on her win. Donna

Miria said...

Hi, Mina. What a fab idea! Congrats to Jane! I know what it means 'cause I've already had the chance to get your gorgeous papers - and I'm using them! Thank you so much. Miria

XxJULESxX said...

Morning Mina your so kind doing this!! and congrats to Jane!!

Janette said...

That was good of you Mina, but I missed it....how did I miss this....am now kicking my self, very hard....well, not to hard as I may just break something...xxx

heidy said...

Oh Mina,that,s very sweet of you'Jane congrets
Hugs Heidy

Margreet said...

congrats Jany....you are a lucky dog....enjoy your new papers....what a lovely idea to share your stash, Mina.......have a nive evening (and go to bed in time!)
xxx Margreet

Kras said...

Congrats to jane

Diane said...

Oh, Mina! It's so kind of you to share your stash and Jane is one lucky girl! Many congrats to you Jane on your win!
Diane x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...