Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bunny Zoe's Monthly candy winner - SCROLL DOWN FOR TODAY'S POST

Oops I nearly forgot I got too into Star Trek weekend on Film 4...yes I admit it I'm a trekkie lol...anyway onto the very first winner of our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy and massive thanks to Nikki for offering it...I hate this bit as I want everyone to win...don't worry if you didn't win this one though there will be another next month and I'm due to post some of my own soon too as I'm nearly at my 2 year blogaversary, I have 942 followers and over 200,000 hits, thats amazing isnt it... so I'm gathering up a big candy to celebrate....the random thingy says its..................................................................................No.44


Huge congratulations and please email me so I can pass your details onto Nikki
Mina xxx

5 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats lucky winner
enjoy your prise
mina thanks for the chance hun
hugs angelique

Carol said...

Woohooo!!!!!!!! Well done Nic, you're so lucky. I'm just a slight shade of green lol! Enjoy it Sweetie. Thank you Mina for the wonderful opportunity. Lotsa luv xxxx

coops said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! i do not believe it.i am thrilled to bits.these stamps are beautiful and this will be my 1st ever whimsey stamp too.thanks so much mina and nikki and mr random thingy ma jig.sorry to those who didn`t win too.
off to email you now :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

well done nic, so pleased for you hun.xxxxx

Miss Mary said...

Oh My..this is such an adorable card...Awesome Job. congrats!!

Mary
Scrap n' Stamp

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...