Wednesday, October 27, 2010

pretty sparkly little poodle-Truly Scrumptious challenge 44-Petals, pearls and pins + Papertake weekly + Totally Gorjuss

Good morning everyone how are you all today...I hope your keeping warm its getting colder here, thermal knickers weather soon I think lol...I'm looking forward to today and tomorrow because my mate Liza is coming to stay for a few days crafting and girly stuff...maybe even a bit of craft shopping will sneak in...anyway my card for today is for our new challenge at Truly Scrumptious, its a lush sketch with the added extras of Petals, Pearls and pins and this time our sponsor is the fantastic Meljen Designs, the fabulous Nicole sent us some images to use too and I picked this sweetie, how cute is this poodle and how teeny to fit into a Teacup, I coloured it with Distress inks and gave it a glittery pink hairdo too...the papers are from my stash and I think they are Brenda Walton/K & Co...all I needed to finished was some lush velvet ribbon, a mixture of flowers are pins...I'm also entering this for the Papertake Weekly Sparkly & Bright challenge and the Totally Gorjuss Sparkle challenge too...I hope you like it, now I'm off to flick a duster round just in case Liza finds a pile of dust lol...have a brilliant day everyone and when you get a chance dont forget to pop on over to see what the rest of our TS girlies have created
Mina xxx

27 comments:

Diane said...

So cute, Mina and I love those pastel colours! Maybe I should get a hair-do like that??!! LOL!
Diane x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous card Mina so pretty, cute poodle like my Alfie.
janex

Ali said...

Thats a cutie enjoy your time with your friend xx

Renkata said...

ooooo what cute and lovely card. Just melt my hear this little doggy :)

Squirrel x said...

Awh, what a sweetie! Loving those soft colours Mina, and the added sparkle is gorgeous. Hugs, Sxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol Mina - what a cute image , love the tea cup!
Fab colours too
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol Mina - what a cute image , love the tea cup!
Fab colours too
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Wauw Mina, nice colours!! Beautiful card.
Have a nice day, Ageeth

XxJULESxX said...

beautiful card Mina the poodle is adorable!HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Mina,
This card is beautifully done. Gorgeous image and that large rose is fantastic.
have a great time with you friend.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sharon said...

This is adorable Mina. I love the poodles pink sparkly hair and the papers are gorgeous.

cheryl said...

oh mina hun this is one adorable,cute image and love the papers,and all the sprakle hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jane said...

DITTO to all the gorgeous comments above...love this yellowy card & those gorgeous pins!!! Lucky you having a crafting buddy to craft & go shopping with...I just have the "miseries" trapsing behind me when I go out!!!!

Janette said...

Oh so gorgeous Mina, hope you enjoy your friends stay, happy crafting.xx

heidy said...

Hi Mina,oh what a cutie,love the colours you used,and when your finish whit your duster and you have some time left,please come over here,it's really a mess here
Big hugs Heidy

Sue said...

Hi Mina,this is such a cute card,love your little pooch.
Have a great time with your pal.
Hugs Sue x

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
Fabulous card and such a cute image. Love the pastel colours.
hugs
Marion

annies place said...

Super cute poodle, lovely card as always Ann x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

The image is so funny! Your card is wonderful, great colours.
Hugs Jacqueline

coops said...

aw gorgeous card mina.such a sweet image and beautifully coloured as always.i love your paper and soft colours :D

xx coops xx

chris said...

Hi there Mina, so love your card, love the softness it has about it, just hope your thermal knickers have a softness about them too!!
my mum used to make me wear a thermal vest and boy did it itch.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh!!!! isn't this the cutest wee poodle a great image love the DP I have these also BW/Kay&Co her designs are gorgeous love your layout Mina and gorgeous detail as ever, hope you are well Hugs
Sarah xx

Lisette Morris said...

So Sweet! I love the soft colors and your pins. Great card!

Heather said...

It's getting cold here too - brrr....
me don't like!!!
Fabulous card, love the cute poodle in a cup, gorgeous papers and those flowers are stunning!!
hugs Heather xx

Juls said...

definatly got the awhhhhhh factor!! such a sweet card! HUgs Juls

pinky said...

Oh I always wanted a teacup doggie, this is the cutest.
Pinky

Jill said...

gorgeous card Mina such a cute image! thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...