Thursday, August 25, 2011

every girl needs a pair of red stilletos...

Good morning everyone...well hands up who thought I would finish the tidying of my craftroom...nope course I didn't I found some papers and got a little bit distracted...ohhhh well it gives me an excuse to go in and try tidying again I guess lol...I got my hair appointment so at least my busted sofa look is on its way out, at least I wont scare small children after it lol...right now onto my card for today which is for our new challenge at Colour Create challenge, this time it was our lovely Kerry's choice and she chose Red, Kraft and white with an added option of make your own background paper (as you can see I didn't use the option...I completely forgot ooopppsss)...I love love love this colour combo don't you, it always works so so well...I used this beautiful Big Shoes image from Mo's Digital Pencil for mine...isn't she so gorgeous
I coloured her with distress inks and of course those shoes just had to be red didn't they, the papers are from a scrapbook kit from My Minds Eye Life Stories collection, this one is called Journaling sheet #1...the tag is from the same kit...I finished with some white flowers and a satin and gingham ribbon from my stash...the fabulous sketch is from Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge and I made it into an easel card, I think it works well what do you think?...I'm also entering this for the My Time to Craft here comes the girls challenge too...its supermarket day of course today with my lovely Dad, although he wont need much shopping as hes off on his travels again and travelling to a family birthday bash and a bit of staying and visiting so he will be away for a while...international jet setter that he is lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant time and when you have time pop on over to Colour Create to see the amazing creations by the rest of the girls
Mina xxx
p.s. the Sugar Nellie sneak peek week starts today so hop on over to the Sugar Nellie blog to find out the details


39 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Mina,what a great colour combo!
Love your card,it's gorgeous!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

Oh Mina this is gorgeous, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Oooh love this image Mina.. and her red shoes are so perfect! Shame you didn't get to the end of the craft room..... I've given up years ago trying!! hehe
Hugs
Christine x

Diane said...

What a super cute image, Mina and I love this colour combo! Great card!
Diane x

kbrandy4 said...

Wow Stunning!! Mina this is so gorgeous, love your colouring, the flowers and the big bow!

Hugs Hazel xx

cebelica said...

Yup, I agree, each girl needs a pair of these. ;) I like your card a lot. This is a very cute image and I love how you combined red and brown. Hugs!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning what a super image and your coloring is just amazing hugs cherylxxxxx

Jackie said...

Superb card and what a delightfully charming image, beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beauty. I love the stamp and the colors you used.

Hugs Astrid.

tilly said...

Love the red satin ribbon, lovely combo of colours, another cutie from Mo
Tilly

My'scardcorner said...

Such a cute image Mina b rings back memories of my daughter and grandaughters doing just this.Lovely flowers and ribbon. Enjoy your day with your Dad before he jets off.
Myrax

My'scardcorner said...

Such a cute image Mina b rings back memories of my daughter and grandaughters doing just this.Lovely flowers and ribbon. Enjoy your day with your Dad before he jets off.
Myrax

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Mina...the colours are gorgeous.I love her chubby legs...so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and shoes,love the image,she is so cute.Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous mina.i love the classy colour combo and the image and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Oooh I do love this colour combo and the image is gorgeous! LOL it is just Kara with all those curls hanging under the hat!! Fabulous design too - I love it! hugs, Jane xxx

cockney blonde said...

Love the colour combo but simply adore that image, x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww this is beautiful awesome colouring, i luv the craft & red, pretty embelies, sue,x

Jeni said...

This is sooooo precious! Love the soft coloring. ~jeni :)

LaJanette said...

Mina; I LOVE this card! It is so stinking cute! I love that image and the way you have colored her is brilliant.....and yes they had to be RED. So so pretty!

Dorcas said...

Brilliant, Mina! Its gorgeous!

Ali said...

Oh that is gorgeous xx

Shelby said...

Absolutely perfect in all ways! Wonderful creation

Shelby
Oh I so get the distracted thing! I can't never go in my workspace and tidy up and organize since there is always always something whispering my name such as stamps ink paper etc

Andrea said...

Wow Mina, I just adore those colours together! That image is fabulous, and your card is gorgeous.
Love, Andrea xx

Lou said...

Hi!Mina this is gorgeous,love the image and those colours together are really lovely.
hugs Lou.xx

Kathy Bradley said...

She is truly adorable - what an awesome job you've done on this sweetie! I just did her for the challenge last week at Mo's in blues.

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Mina - love the image and the colour combo is just perfect x Susan x

Unknown said...

Hi Mina, love what you have done with my sketch for this weeks Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge, thanks for joining us!

Hugs, Barbara xx

PS that image is just fab!!

Crafty Loops said...

Mina this is an incredible card, so so cute. Love that wee image. Lee x

Julie said...

FAabbbbullooouuuusssss!! She does look gorgeous in her red shoes, and your ribbon too is so lush!! Oh and a great layout!!! Hugs, Julie xx

Sherri said...

Great color combo & a GREAT card! She is colored so beautifully as always. And you are right, the shoes just HAD to be red! I love it!

Rufus said...

Now I know what's missing in my closet! I don't have any red stilettos! lol, she's so cute. Totally understand the getting "distracted" while cleaning the studio. Happens to me every time!
R/

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love those red high heels and that DP is fabulous. No wonder you got distracted. I'm working on my craft room today myself. Much rather be crafting though.

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous Mina!!! Lovely easel and very beautifully illustrted image, fabby. Ruby x

Bernie said...

Fabulous!!!! Love the color combo, the flowers, the bow and like the kids here say those red stilletos are the bomb! Fantastic!
Blessings Bernie

Sharon said...

I just love this image Mina and it works so well with the touches of red from the colour challenge :)

An adorable card!

Sharon x

Lorraine said...

EEEK, Mina, I totally love this! Your coloring, the color combo, the flowers, ribbon...down to the little heart on her butt, lol. Awesome & stunning!

Apassionforpaper said...

Wow Mina, such a stunningly beautiful card . . . love just everything about it.

Thank you for joining us at MTTC this week

Warm wishes, Julie Ann x

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I do love this one. You should do red all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...