Friday, August 26, 2011

fancy a game of bingo...

Good morning everyone, thank you all so much for your emails asking how my neck is...its ok, still stiff and sore when I turn it but at least I can turn it now, which is progress...don't you just hate it when delivery people let you down, I bought a carpet cleaner (to clean my beige carpet that is showing the results of me walking around in bare feet inside and out) and was told it would be delivered yesterday morning...did it arrive, nope...rang the delivery people and its on its way...did it arrive...nope...so I had to make a quick trip to the supermarket after 6pm instead of our wandering coffee sipping time we usually go at...my Dad was flabbergasted at how little time it took us lol...now I have to start all over again today waiting and ringing etc aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh why cant people just deliver when they say or if there's a problem just let me know so I'm not hanging around like the ghost of Christmas past wandering past the window because I hear a van...bet you have been there too...right now enough complaining onto my card for today which is for our new challenge at Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and this weeks is our wonderful Donaldas choice and she chose a bingo challenge, I love it when you can chose what to use don't you and bingo challenge remind me of the one and only time I went to Bingo with my Mum, I fell asleep oops...she didnt take me again bless her lol...I chose this lush Tilda from the Magnolia Dreams collection called Beautiful Tilda I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these stunning papers from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens paper pad aren't they beautiful, so fresh and bright, I also used a Prima Corina flower all these are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...I finished with a Tim Holtz ticket, gorgeous blue gems and some seam binding scrunched into a bow...the fabulous sketch is from Cute Card Thursday challenge and I'm also entering it for the Stamp with Fun Summer challenge and Stampin' Royalty bring on the bling challenge...I'm stuck in again today of course so don't know if I will get out at all and please don't say its a good excuse to tidy my craft room, you know what happens when I do that...whatever your up to today have a fantastic one and when you have time pop on over to Just Magnolia and see the amazing creations from the rest of the team
Mina xxx

30 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Mina...gorgeous card, so very pretty...perfectly placed gems, and the bow with the flower, just so lovely...ooo...is that a van....sorry..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane said...

Mina..if I had a pound for everytime you said you were gonna clean your craft room and then got distracted I'd be a g'zillionaire by now. Focus Woman!...Focus! xxx

** Line** said...

Hi Mina, what a beautiful lovely card! The paper, the image and the design is so nice!
hugs Line

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mina
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jolita said...

Gorgeous card Mina! I allways love the pink ones and the flower is great.
I'm gonna check your other cards from the last weeks. Have been out for quit some time so missed a lot of your great creations.

Hugs, Jolita

Margreet said...

Your card is so lovely, Mina...pretty papers and fab details...love your colouring as always!
xxx Margreet

Christine L said...

Beautiful card Mina
Hugs
Christine x

mariska said...

Oooh what a beautiful card.
And the collours are fantastic!

Hugs mariska

My'scardcorner said...

Such a pretty card Mina love the colours and that gorgeous ribbon and flower with the gems nice touch.Hope you get your carpet cleaner today you should of said and I would of sent mine over with my granddaughter who is having a wend in Ireland with one of her nursing pals.lol Enjoy your day
Myrax

Marion said...

Hi Mina, Gorgeous card hun and love that layout. Pretty colour scheme and love that pretty bow. Tilda is just too cute.
hugs
Marion

Sue said...

Morning Mina,yup,that is one of my fav bug bears,it makes you wild when they don't turn up.
Beautiful card,love the papers and that lush ribbon and flower.
Enjoy your day in.
Hugs Sue xx

heidy said...

Hi Mina,beautiful card,as always!
Hope you don't have to wait the whole day!
XXX Heidy

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Mina,
Sorry I have not been around for a while.
Had a knee op.
Missed your lovely blog!!
Love this gorgeous Tilda card.
The colours are so yummy.
Beautiful colouring!
Love, Mel. xx

Janette said...

Perfect card Mina, I really love it and that ribbon with the flower, so sweet...

Yep, been there waiting for delivery of one thing or another, it drives me mad....worse part is they have you over a barrel don't they...xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Mina..The flower looks beautiful as does your sweet design and colouring. Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kirsty said...

Hi yes these papers are lovely ! She is so pretty in these soft colours and the flower is perfect. Hope your parcel arrives today :D Kitty x

coops said...

wow this is beautiful mina.the tilda is so sweet and your colours and papers are really pretty :D
glad to hear your neck is easing.

xx coops xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Mina, Oh yes I too hate waiting in for deliveries, it's soo boring, hope it comes soon:0) Fabulous card again beautifully coloured and designed you are amazing Mina, such talent, Gay xxx

Jeni said...

UGH...hope your neck feels better and they deliver your cleaner today. Your card is lovely! Love the pink seam binding ribbon and extra bling. ~jeni :)

LaJanette said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better even if it is just a little progress then its better than nothing:0)

This is such a cute card! So pretty in pink!

I do hate waiting for delivery or service; and I hate how some give you a time frame of Oh about 8 hours! Hello...that is like all day!

-Janette

Crafty Loops said...

Mina you make the most exceptionally beautiful cards and this is tey again another wee stunner. I love the flower. Lee xx

arjette said...

Woowww Mina, your card is awesome!!!

gr. arjette.

Mau xx said...

So pretty Mina, love the flower too
your distress ink colouring is always spot on xx
Glad your neck is getting easier, don't be straining it when that cleaner comes though. Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Beautiful DP there Mina. That seam binding looks divine on this card.

Rufus said...

Have to agree with you, NOTHING more frustrating! Esp when you call and they assure you it's on it's way. Lovely card today, as always. Love your bow with the flower. Hope you got your cleaner today, otherwise I fear for the delivery people!
R/

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Mina,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carrie Rhoades said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty. I really like the flower you used on this card, not to mention the BLING!!!

Sherri said...

This card just sings to all that is feminine in gals of any age! She is just a "girly girl" thru & thru. Beautifully done!

Iulia said...

This is simply beautiful Mina! Love salmon pink and I just love this mixture of colors and shades- beautifully colored image too!. Your cards are ever so special!
Hugs, Iulia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...