Wednesday, August 24, 2011

oooohhhh I love a bit of recycling...

Good morning everyone how are you all doing?...well my wonderful Dads glasses are sorted and he looks so handsome in his new ones...we even managed a coffee and panini in a local cafe too...it was so warm and sunny yesterday and we sat in the window, it was like being on holiday, well that was until I caught my reflection in the window...omg I need a haircut I look like a busted sofa and that's no exaggeration I promise you...even my Dad keeps saying when you getting your hair cut woman lol...so will ring up today and get an appointment, anything to stop him nagging me lol, lets hope I have more luck with a hair appointment than the Docs, thanks for all the wonderful giggles you gave me with your comments yesterday I enjoyed them all so much...I'm having a clearing day today...well that's the plan anyway but you know what Im like when I head to my craft room to clear up, I'm so easily distracted aren't I...right now onto my card for today which is for the digi teams brand new challenge at Crafts & Me challenge...this weeks challenge is Lace, I used the amazingly beautiful Sara Burrier digi stamp Porcini, isn't she stunning, I coloured her with distress inks and used some Echo Park Be mine collection, this paper is called Love Letters and the deep pink is the reverse...do you see my bit of recycling?...its the lace half circle behind the image its from the Prima flower packaging and was too gorgeous to waste so I cut it out and used it...I also used black lace along the bottom and cut out two leaves for the rose from it too...what do you think is there enough lace lol...the fab sketch is from The Sweet Stop challenge and I'm also entering this for the Digital Tuesday challenge too...well I managed to catch up with a few of you yesterday and will catch up some more tonight...have a wonderful sunny day wherever you are
Mina xxx

31 comments:

kelly said...

Beautiful card Mina the image is gorgeous.That doily is really pretty,can`t blame you for recycling it.Love the lace too!!!
Hope you get a quicker appointment for your hair!
Enjoy your day,Kelly x

Squirrel x said...

Another gorgeous creation Mina - she is so delicate. Well done on the recycling, it's fabulous, and that flower is just full of wow factor! Hugs Sxx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card Mina, as always and I love your 'bit of recycling'. The image is gorgeous but when I see her name 'Porcini' I can't help thinking of pigs and lovely succulent pork chops. Oh dear I am drooling again now :o)
Jackie xx

My'scardcorner said...

She is gorgeous Mina and youve done her proud love the lace effect and that flower. Hope you get your haircut soon.Enjoy your tidying want to do mine lol
Myrax

Jane said...

Love what you've done with her barnet Mina...she may need a haircut though when you shove her in the envelope xxx

Vicky said...

Oh this is just soooooo pretty hun of course I love the image she is beautiful the colours are lush & she really suits the softness.
Hope you manage to get your clear out done. I started my craft room I think its nearly 2 months ago.........yep I'm still distracted lol....so I'm gonna decorate it to see if that spurs me on lol. Of course got a few more decorations to buy first lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

O.M.G!!!!Totally stunning creation once again, sweetie!!! Looove it. The colour combo is magnificent and you allways colour your images to perfection. Love the soft pink colour on her dress. You really rocked the challenge once again, lol. Hugs...Mona

heidy said...

Mina she's so beautiful,love that gorgeous lace!
Enjoy your clearing lol
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Mina, lovely colouring and love her hair flowing off the card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Knerten said...

I don't know about the 'wonderful sunny day' yet, as it is pouring down here :-(
But, your card put a smile to my face, Mina, I love all about it; the beautiful paper, the sweet (and fabulously coloured) image, and the rose - wow !!
Hope YOU are having a sunny wonderful day :-)
Hugs
T.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mina,love the bit of recycling its lovely.Fab colours and gorgeous image,beautifuly coloured.
Have a lovely day.
Hugs Sue xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gorgeous as usual Mina. Maybe Porcini will turn your busted sofa into long flowing tresses like hers. Have a wonderful day. LOL

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, Mina and I love this cute image!
Diane x

Nannieflash said...

Oh Mina that is just stunning, I love the soft colouring of your image and her hair is beautiful. Gorgeous details. hugs Shirleyxxx

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
Stunning card and a gorgeous image. Glad you had a nice time with your Dad. Hope you managed your clearing that you wanted to do.
hugs
Marion

Janette said...

Gorgeous Mina, look at her hair, how amazing is that....beautiful card.....xxx

Andrea C said...

Your colouring is gorgeous. Your card is simply divine. Glad your Dad got his glasses sorted x

Andrea said...

She is stunning, and I just love her hair. Your recycling looks fab too.
Hope you've managed to get a hair appointment - I'm having mine cut at the weekend, but need to do something about my white roots first LOL!
Love, Andrea xx

coops said...

stunning card mina.the image is beautiful.i love her gorgeous hair and your papers and flower are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is beautiful Mina. Love your off the frame cutting.

Anne said...

you mean you got sunshine?!!! It's missed us out this year Mina lol
Gorgeous card, she's very pretty. I'm just about to go check out your link as I've not heard of this site.
Anne x

tilly said...

beautiful card with all the lace and re-cycling....hope you are feeling a little better,been in the garden this morning and don't know which bit aches the most lol
Tilly

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card, Mina! Love the papers, colors and your gorgeous coloring (ooh her hair looks fab). And I'm guessing your legs didn't fall off yet - so no doc, lol. Have you tried hot compresses on the area - maybe 15 min every hour or so.

Annette Allen said...

WOW...this card is so pretty..Love your coloring..

Thanks for stopping by and entering my blog candy and posting it on your blog. Good Luck..
Happy Crafting..

G Peplow said...

Hi Mina, Fabulous card, her hair is amazing and such beautiful colouring, clever you:0) Have fun with your Dad, I'm glad he looks swish in his new specks, Gay xxx

MissyG said...

Love your recyling! That fairy is too cute for words shes gorgeous and beautifully coloured
Linda

Cathymac said...

Oh Mina...what more can I say but to echo the sentiments of all the others! Your card is gorgeous...the wonderfully colored fairy, the papers, the delicate doily, and beautiful rose...every stunning detail! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Christine L said...

Love this beautiful image Mina... think I have it too! Your card (as always) is stunning!
Glad your Dad's specs are sorted, only his hearing thingie to get now and he'll be a new man!! LOL
Hugs
Christine x

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Mina. That image is so pretty and I love your cutting. Pretty doily and flower! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

ribenaruby said...

Adorable fairy image Mina, wonderful layout and I love to recycle too! Ruby x

Jennipher said...

Love the beautiful dew drops on that gorgeous rose! Lots of great different textures on this creation. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...