Friday, August 05, 2011

just add glitter...

Good morning everyone, just Im still not here but am...well you know what I mean dont you...todays card is for our new challenge at Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and this week was my turn to host and I chose the theme of Glitter but of course Im not there to host so the fab Bev is doing it for me, thanks Bev...this fantastic Tilda reminds me of my Daughter when she was small, she used to wander round picking up daisies and hiding them behind her back then presenting them to me with 'A slouwer a Mammy', I will remember that little lisping voice and saying forever...so I always love colouring this little beauty, shes called Secretive Tilda and shes on sale atm at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, a massive 25% off, well she is when I typed this so hope she still is when it goes live, did you know that the new the Winner takes it all Magnolias are also on Bunny Zoe's now too...I coloured Tilda with distress inks and added some glitter to her flowers, I really didnt have any glittered paper for her so used these lush K&Co Julianne paper pad papers and glittered the leaves on it
this is a lush paper pad and I use it loads...I added a glittery ribbon and a sentiment from my stash and finished with one of the lush new Prima Audrey Rose-Snow flowers...I know its rare for me but I love the way this card turned out for a change and I do love love love colouring grey hair...Im entering this for the Feeling the Blue challenge over at CES challenge...when you have time please pop on over to Just Magnolia and see what the rest of our amazing team came up with for my Glitter challenge...have a wonderful sunny day everyone
Mina xxx

26 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi MIna,
A beautiful card and a fabulous Tilda - she is so sweet. I love the design paper and the glitter really brings it to life.
Hugs,
Fiona x

nessy said...

oh beautiful mina ~love the colour combo and love the glitter!! ~very precious!!
vanessa xx

Sue said...

Hi Mina,your card is beautiful,love your colouring.
Sue xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh she's gorgeous Mina!!
Love her hair. The papers are so pretty.
The glittered leaves are beautiful.
Love, Mel.xx

My'scardcorner said...

Its lovley Mina like how youve just don bits of gitter on the fab papers. It to reminds me of my daughter in her flower picking days.
Myrax

Margreet said...

Lovely card, Mina....your colouring is so delicate and adding some glimmering on the papers is fab!
xxx Margreet

Crafty Loops said...

This is so beautiful Mina. And Wow, that glitter is so amazing. Love it. Lee xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Mina love the glitz have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

heidy said...

Gorgeous as always Mina!
Hugs Heidy

Kirsty said...

Hi Your colouring is so perfect. The papers and flower just make it so special. Kitty ;0)

Shazza said...

wow Mina this is beautiful, lovely muted colours and who doesn't love sparkle x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning love those muted colors hugs cherylxxxx

tilly said...

gorgeous card and such a sweet Tilda, hope the papering is going well ! lol
Tilly

Nannieflash said...

Wow Mina that is stunning I love how youve used the paper with your image and the glittery look to the flowers really sets it of. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Marion said...

Hi Mina,
Beautiful card and a gorgeous image. Love the sparkle on the flowers.
hugs
Marion

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Mina,sweet Tilda and love that gorgeous paper.
Wendy xx

Diane said...

Wonderful design, Mina and a stroke of genius to glitter the paper as well!
Diane x

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Mina, and love this Tilda too..I think I need to buy :))
Love the papers and Blingy bits xx
Hope that work in the new house is progressing well xx

Christine L said...

Lovin this card Mina.... but Tilda with gray hair? I have her in my mind at about 10 years old! But maybe she went too near a paint pot! LOL!
Hugs
Christine x
PS..... love the glitter (of course!) x

pinky said...

Wow look at those papers, they are stunning and make one gorgeous card.

coops said...

stunning card mina.i love your lush paper and sparkle and the tilda is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Rufus said...

Precious is the perfect sentiment for this card! Love the paper you "created"!
R/

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Turtle In The Sand said...

I love the grey-taupe colored hair. She truly is precious.

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow mIna - those papers and ribbon are stunnin! love the sparkle
Lisa x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Mina. Beautiful card. Really pretty papers and such a sweet Tilda image. Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...