Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I can do bright...


Good morning everyone did you all have a brilliant start to your week, I hope so...mine was very quiet getting stuff that needed washed together for our break and making some cards for this week and for while I'm away...we had a brilliant day on Sunday, I love family Sundays...everyone eating and joking and chatting to their hearts content, its one of the things that make life worthwhile don't you think...whenever we have a day like that I always feel a little pang in my heart that my Mum isnt there as she loved them too and a thought for those who are alone in life...my heart goes out to people without family for whatever reason, there should be some sort of scheme where you can foster someone for a family day so they know that someone cares about what happens to them don't you think...maybe we should start a 'Foster a family member' scheme...ok who's up for that then lol...I got a lovely phone call from the woman who owns the cottage we are renting for next week, just thanking me for booking it and hoping we had a fantastic time and bits and pieces of information for while we are away...that was nice of her wasn't it, she had one of those wonderful singing Irish accents too if you know what I mean...I'm looking forward to it a bit more today too by the end of the week I will be chomping at the bit lol...right now onto my card for today which is using a fabulous Sugar Nellie stamp from the Bags of Fashion range...this is the gorgeous Mia but I'm afraid she was so popular you can only get her from the set of four stamps now...your eyes aren't deceiving you yes she is very bright and I used my usual distress inks for her...the gorgeous bright papers I teamed her up with are from the Echo Park - All about a Boy 6x6 Paper Pad...I guess its not just for boys then as it works brilliantly for Mia don't you think...I finished with a sentiment cut from the same pad, a lush bow made from Organza Ribbon - Orange (25mm Wide) and a button from my stash...the ribbon and paper pad are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the lush sketch is from the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge and I'm also entering it for The Cutie Pie Challenge and the 'ABC' Challenge too...Im doing the ironing for going away and some more card making today...I hope whatever your up to today you will get to have some fun
Mina xxx
p.s. scroll down below for some brand new Sugar Nellie's coming and don't forget you still have until Saturday to join in with my candy...the link is on the top of my sidebar


there is a brand new release from Sugar Nellie on Saturday and of course it starts of with a blog hop with some prizes...so mark it down in your diary...your gonna love them xxx

14 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

You certainly can do bright Mina and this is gorgeous! Have a fab week!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Sammy said...

This is gorgeous! Great colours! :-)

karalschuknecht said...

This is a great image and I like the bright colors. It's beautiful.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful bright card Mina.
Gr Elly

Marianne said...

That sure is bright, Mina, but I love it!

Mojca said...

Waw I love the layout of your card Mina, so so pretty. I like the idea about the foster scheme :) I always get depressed for those how are lonely :( Hugs! Mojca

coops said...

love this mina.your bright colours are stunning and the image is gorgeous :D

x coops xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Mina - fabulous bright colours.
Thanks for playing along with The Cuties this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

heidy said...

Fabolous card Mina!!
XXX Heidy

Jane Savage said...

Your colouring with DI's, Mina, always blows me away. You certainly have inspired me to 'give it a go'. Your card, as ever, is stunning, and a fabulous addition to the Cutie Pie Challenge. Thank you. Jane xx

KandA said...

This is gorgous Mina. Fabulous bright and cheerful colours and super image xx

Chris said...

Hi Mina, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Patty Gorka said...

Love the sweet girl image you used and the cheerful colors are wonderful as well! Super card! Thanks for playing along with our 'No Flowers' challenge over at ABC Challenges!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Look at you doing Bright! Beautiful Mina, just beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...