Sunday, August 25, 2013

now thats what I call a smile...


Good morning everyone are you having a fab weekend?...we are having a family day today everyone for Sunday lunch and my homemade cheesecake for dessert, Phil's making the lunch though...ooohhhh I love Sunday lunch even more when I don't have to cook it lol...yesterday was a shopping for lunch day then I went for a haircut for going away to save my poor Dad having to look at my busted sofa hair across the breakfast table...how mad am I atm I forgot to post this card I made for Saturday so had to post it today instead...I'm sure my memory is getting worse you know...there must a hole behind my ear where as soon as thoughts go in they dribble out I think...bit messy but a good explanation for losing the plot lol...oooohhhh and you wont believe what we saw for sale in our local garage on our way home yesterday, selection boxes for Christmas...I know shock horror its only August for goodness sake...isn't that ridiculous...right now onto my yesterdays card for today, that will confuse you lol...this stunner is another of the pencil drawing digis from where else but Mo's Digital Pencil...this is the stunning Girly Girl Candy...look at that beaming face and that amazing smile isn't she gorgeous...I chose to colour her fair skinned and used my usual distress inks, Im loving these pencil drawing arent you the soft look of them is fantastic for colouring...the beautiful papers I chose to go with her are from the Prima - Printery 6x6 paper pad I bought ages and ages and ages ago from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and forgot all about, can you tell I found a box with loads of long forgotten pads in it...I added some buttons and a lush cream satin bow and finished with a Prima flower...I  really like the old fashioned faded look of these papers and digi together don't you...the fab sketch is from the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge and I'm also entering it for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge and the Sister Act Card Challenge too...right I'm off to whip up some cream and cream cheese into something hopefully delicious...whatever your up to today I hope you have a wonderful Sunday
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - antique linen
dress and ribbons - iced sugar, antique linen, pumice stone
shoes - black soot
shading - pumice stone

20 comments:

Blankina said...

Lovely card..the image is so cute and the papers fantastic!!
Have a nice Sunday,
Hugs Blankina

ribenaruby said...

Hi Mina, absolutely love your style of card! Gorgeous girl image, luscious bow and flower too. Yummy cheesecake (one of my fave puds) hope you all have a beautiful day. Ruby x

Larisa said...

Beautiful card Mina! I like the adorable image, the papers and the flower.

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable
luv
Debby

Mojca said...

Oh it's gorgeous Mina! She has such a lovely big smile and the colours are perfect. hugs! MOjca

Jessi Fogan said...

What a smile on her! Love it! Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! It made me smile!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Unknown said...

Your card is spectacular, and that image is soooo fun! Im so glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!
Hugs-
Trisha- DT Member

coops said...

so gorgeous mina.i love your stylish colours and design and the image is fab :D

xx coops xx

KandA said...

Wonderful card Mina. Lovely colours and a really fabulous image xx

Debbie said...

Love this dearie.These papers are lush.Fab image too.Can't beat a nice smiley face.Hugs Debbie x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Mina, a super sweet card..i love the natural tones! Thanks for using our sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

mags said...

Beautiful Mina. Such a great image and love the papers and design. Hope you have a good family day.
Mags
x

Jenée said...

Mina, this card is totally delightful. The image is adorable, and your coloring is lovely. I like the way you've turned our sketch so that it would fit with your design. Well done. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

La Vikinga said...

Hello Mina; that's a very supercute girl on the stamp! I like the composition of the card also, thanks for participating with us at Crafty Ribbons this week and welcome back!

DT La Vikinga

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah, this IS a smile LOL Fabulous card, awesome colors and coloring. Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx
Your follower

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, what a fab fun image, beautifully coloured too :)

Turtle In The Sand said...

Now that is one beautiful smile. I love those soft shades of cream, maize and white. Just beautiful Mina. Glad you ditched the busted-sofa-look! :)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous colours on this pretty card Mina
Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Sonia said...

Very pretty, love the funny image! Thanks for joining Sister Act Card Challenge...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...