Wednesday, December 18, 2013

bows, baubles and a winner...


Good morning everyone...oops how daft and air headed am I, I forgot to post the photo of our Christmas tree didnt I, theres another one in the kitchen which I will pop on another day...isnt this photo weird the bows and red baubles really stand out for some reason, maybe it was the flash...wish my cards would photgraph so well lol...right now another hole in my head time...I forgot all about this months winner didnt I...dont worry if your didnt win though as Im coming up to 600,000 hits so I will be having a mega candy as soon as I hit it and of course theres the new years Bunny Zoe's Crafts candy too of course...right the random thingy picked

No 17

and that is...drum roll please
.................................
.........................
................
...........
.....
..
.
  
huge congratulations Mags...could you email me your address and I will pass it on to Nikki so she can get your prize in the post for you asap...I will be back tomorrow with the last Mo's Digital Pencil monthly blog hop...speak to you all then and have a brilliant day
Mina xxx

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Lovely tree Mina! I really should take a picture of ours too! x

Renee B. said...

Beautiful tree Mina! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas & all the best for 2014! (just in case I'm not around again before the big day)
Hugs, Renee

mags said...

A beautiful tree Mina. Also delighted to be the winner of the candy from Bunny Zoes. I have just sent you an email.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Mags
x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Beautiful tree Mina. Hope your Christmas is the merriest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...