Tuesday, December 31, 2013

review No 2...Sugar Nellie

Good morning everyone I hope your all well and ready to get your glad rags on for tonight...or slippers and pj's and a cup of something hot...whatever floats your boat lol...we haven't celebrated New Years eve for many many years...my Mum always used to lay on a spread and invite all the neighbours and family...I have loads of memories of happy, laughing and celebrating the New Year in...well whatever your up to tonight have fun
Today's reviews are from my Sugar Nellie makes this year

this is the stunning AMBER, isn't she beautiful...those eyes just bring her to life


 my next one is from one of my favourite ranges...the Simply Adorable and is called Thomas I love this range so much I always reuse them


my next is another favourite I reuse time and again, she is one of those stamps that can be used for any occasion and is called Believe


the next is so so cute and girlie she had to be included in my review choice...this beauty is from the Winter Wonder digis and is called Princess


my last one from Sugar Nellie 2013 just has to be another Simply adorable...this is the handsome Nathan, I love colouring him so much and he always seems to turn out ok too...


well that's it for this year, I hope you liked my Sugar Nellie choices...I will be back tomorrow to wish you all a
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014
speak then and whatever your up to tonight be careful
Mina xxx

2 comments:

mags said...

Another gorgeous selection of cards. Your colouring of the images is amazing. Really brings the images to life.
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.
Mags
x

Mojca said...

Mina your card are so so gorgeous! I wish you all the best in 2014! hugs! MOjca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...