Tuesday, December 10, 2013

thank goodness for some pink...


Good morning everyone how are you all, you finished you things to do list yet?...please say you haven't it will make me feel so much better...I managed to put a huge dent in my shopping list yesterday evening with a super fast trip to Marks & Spencer's and buying 7 gift cards...I love it when people want gift cards dont you, you just pick the card and pay...the woman behind me in the queue was buying the same and we gave each other the knowing nod...you know the one that says a universal 'sorted; lol...I only have another five or so to get now and the hardest one of all of course you know the one don't you...the Husband!!!!...I honestly haven't got a clue...he wants a new laptop but I hadn't planned spending that much lol...so maybe a tablet instead but I know he will spend his whole time moaning he cant type on the screen lol...if you have any ideas please let me know and bless you all so much for the lovely things you said about my terrible Robins yesterday, some of your comments really made me chuckle lol...right now onto my card for today and I'm pleased to say theres not a drop of red in sight phew...this bit of gorgeousness is from the new Winter Wonderland release at Sugar Nellie...shes called Gift Wrapping and I used my distress inks to colour her and of course you know the rule don't you...if theres wings then there has to be glitter doesn't there and I used my Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust for glittering...the fantastic papers and tag are from the Kaisercraft - Lady Rose 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, I added some sparkly gems from the Mixed Bag Clear Flat Acrylic Round Gems - 3mm, 4mm & 5mm pack and a lush two tone ribbon bow, the papers, gems and glitter glue are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts...the fab sketch is from the Just Us Girls Challenge and I'm also entering it for the Pile it On Challenge (P for Pink) and the Dynamic Duos Challenge too...its another crafting day today still loads and loads to do so I will be locked away in my craft room all day...do you feel sorry for me...nope me neither lol...whatever your up to today have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - pumice stone
outfit - tattered rose, spun sugar, peeled paint
gifts - spun sugar, victorian velvet, peeled paint, pumice stone
shading - pumice stone

16 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Love the softness of the image colours against the stronger background. Beautiful :)

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card Mina! Beeyouteeful image!

And UGH! Husbands! I swear mine is impossible to buy for. Even when you get him something he really wants, there's no reaction when he opens it. Drives me mad! x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Beautiful colours!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love the beautiful colors and that sweet little image! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

canadian_liner said...

Gorgeous colouring of your little pixie, and beautiful collage with the other elements on your card. Thanks for linking up with Dynamic Duos this week, and good luck with the rest of your Christmas preparations!

Marisa said...

Darling fairy image and love the sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love those soft, pretty colors and of course, the sparkly wings! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

sue t. said...

"Pink the most beautiful color in the world!" ...at least that is what my good friend Margarita say! beautiful car! Thanks for joining us at JUGS!

mags said...

A beautiful card Mina. The image is gorgeous and love the colours and design.
mags
x

Mojca said...

Oh the card is so gorgeous, really pretty and pink :) Well I'll have to pass on this one ... I always find myself in the same position as you do when it comes to male gift shopping ... I just don't have a clue :) Hugs! MOjca

Nannieflash said...

Hi Mina a really gorgeous layout and i love the soft colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Maria said...

This is lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us GIrls this week.

Nancy said...

Really Love the soft, pretty colors and the sparkly wings! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS this week!

Michelle said...

This is so darling, Mina! Love the soft shades of pink and shimmer you dressed the fairy in! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty mina.beautiful shade of pink and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute fairy and lovely bow! Great job with the sketch~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...