Tuesday, December 17, 2013

neverending list...


Good morning everyone I hope your all well and managing to stay warm...well we headed off to Londonderry yesterday which is our closest city...essential for a good shopping day...started off good and early with a list as long as my arm and by 11am we had managed a coffee and that's it lol, but another six hours and we had managed about a quarter of the list and I could see poor Phil getting that glazed expression in his eyes, you all know the one don't you...the please let this end look lol, so we headed home...seriously my head just will not register Christmas this year at all...I'm not even in a panic even though I have hardly a thing done, oh well Im just going to go with the flow and do things as needs be, maybe someone is trying to tell me not to get stressed so I'm listening...I am totally stuck for Phil though there are a couple of teeny things he needs so will get them no problem but as to his main present I'm stumped...what you all buying the man in your life, maybe if I see all your ideas something might jump out and slap me around the face...right now onto my card for today and I'm using another of the beautiful brand new Return to Winter Wonderland release from Sugar Nellie...this one is the beautiful More Hands Make light Work...I'm loving this new release they are a dream to colour...I used my distress inks and of course there's wings so I used some Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust well quite a lot actually lol...the stunning papers and sentiment tags are from the Carta Bella So this is Christmas 6x6 paper pad...I finished with some ribbons, a charms and a few buttons from my stash...the fab sketch is from the Sketch N Stash Challenge and Im also entering it for the Love to Create Challenge and Craft-Dee Bowz Challenge too...I'm having a crafting day today as I need to get the invitations finished and posted off and of course give my poor cut, burnt and blistered fingers a rest after they are finished too lol...whatever your up to today have a great warm cosy one
Mina xxx

distress ink colours used
skin - antique linen, frayed burlap, tattered rose, spun sugar
hair - frayed burlap
outfit - antique linen, stormy sky, pumice stone, shabby shutters
squirrel - antique linen
presents - pumice stone, shabby shutters, stormy sky

10 comments:

Sammy said...

Haha... I feel for Phil... I really do. Normally I'm the one with that glazed look and it takes me nowhere near as long! Except where craft shopping is involved, of course.
Having said that, I'm off to York today for my annual Christmas shopping trip, so I'm expecting the will to live to be gone by midday or so! lol.

All that aside, I LOVE your card. The image, colours and papers are all gorgeous! And those buttons are a fun detail too! x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous card!
Rebecca.

Donna Maligno said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge!

Mojca said...

ohhhh what a sweet card Mina! hugs! MOjca

mags said...

A lovely card Mina. Gorgeous image and design.
Alas I can't help with the Phil pressie issue. I still havent got my hubby's pressie yet!
Mags
x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Love the colors in this one Mina. Those buttons just pop the whole card and your coloring is beautiful. That goes without saying. Merry Christmas.

Tindaloo said...

such a gorgeous card! love the stamp ♥

KandA said...

This is gorgous Mina. Fabulous colours and such a lovely image xx

mixamatoasties said...

Super sweet card Mina.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this time.

Susan

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you for sharing your projects with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...