Monday, December 30, 2013

review No 1...

Hi everyone how was your Christmas break then?...brilliant I hope...do you do anything to celebrate New Year we normally don't do anything at all but are open to suggestions lol...this week I'm doing reviews of the teams I'm on and in the New Year I will be having followers candy because I passed my massive 600,000 hits
Right now today's is my Mo's Digital Pencil review and here are my five fav images of 2013

 I just love these three don't you....these are the oh so cute Ollie, Henry and Colin


and this super cutie is the adorable Elke and Bear


this is another stunning image called Girly Girl Candy don't you just love that face


this is the amazing Steffi Sobbing how perfect is she for gingham


and for my last one of 2013 its this amazing little fella called Beary Sick that face just says it all doesn't it lol...I love it and only Mo could draw this


well that's my review of my Mo's Digital Pencil makes, what do you think? was your favourite amongst them?...it was super hard to pick just five Mo's images because I love all of them...let me know if you got anything lush for Christmas please and I will be back tomorrow with my sugar Nellie review of 2013...speak then
Mina xxx

14 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Mina they are so sweet
Gorgeous cards
your colouring is fabulous
I wish you all the best in year that is comming
hugs Tamara

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Mina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous cards, I love them all!
Rebecca.

ellyscard creatief said...

Gorgeous cards.
I love them all.
Happy New Year.
Gr Elly

Jo said...

Beautiful makes Mina, especially love
Elke & Bear and your cutting out is just amazing!
Wishing you all the very best for the New Year!
hugs Jo x

Sharon said...

Really beautiful cards Mina. I couldn't pick a favourite.
Have a wonderful New Year and see you in 2014.
Hugs Sharon. x

Irene said...

Lovely collection Mina!!
Have a super 2014!!!!!

xx Irene

Sherri said...

Love all of them, but especially the sick bear. He is just adorable. I can't wait to see what you choose next!

cebelica said...

I'm usually not that great with ideas, but let me try ... What about this ... Hop on the plane, come here and join me for a glass of champagne and some yummy foodies. :P Sounds good? ;)
Anyways, wherever you will spend your New Year's eve (even if it's in bed lol), I hope it'll be a fab one! May the year 2014 only bring you beautiful moments (lots and lots of them)! I wish you all the best!
Hugs! xx

P.S. These cards are awesome. All of them. :)

Sue said...

Mina I love everyone of your cards,my fav is your pink card.She is so cute even howling :)
Best wishes to you and yours whatever you are doing.
We have family and friends here tomorrow night.
Hugs x x

mags said...

A super selection of cards Mina. Such lovely images.
Mags
x

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely cards, beautiful colouring technique. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year, Shazsilverwolf

Turtle In The Sand said...

Gotta love that little crier. She takes my heart and stirs some long ago memories for sure. You are right Mo is the only one who could pick up the expression in this little one.

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful selection Mina, they're all so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...